+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queens v raith

Queens v raith

Not posted on here in a while the Chat seems to have got awfully quiet. I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the game tomorrow? For me I have a sneaking feeling we might get a result, with Wullie back in defence to stiffen it up and relieve it with his out balls and Dobbie to finesse the attack the only doubt for me is winning and creating from the middle of the park.

Hope to master Information Technology to watch Queens emerge with a 2-0 victory !!!

'Mon The South.

Shields should start this week.

I'd go with:
    Ferguson
    Nortey
    Gibson
    Buchanan
    Obileye
    McCabe
    McKee
    Fitzpatrick
    Shields
    Dobbie
    East

Agree with Albert 11 apart from if fit Pybus might replace Mcabe in starting line up. Queens to win by 2 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Agree with Albert 11 apart from if fit Pybus might replace Mcabe in starting line up. Queens to win by 2 goals.
    I was thinking the same actually.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    The current Queens team looks better than that pathetic shower last season but we desperately need a win. Raith Rovers had a great win last weekend and will be different opponents. I’d be happy with a 1-0 victory

3-1 behind after 27 minutes...

Lost first goal in 55 secs
    Dobbie penalty 5 mins
    Raith 12 & 27 mins

How many headers from cross balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    How many headers from cross balls?
    At least one of them perhaps two.

Obileye 60th minute...
    Queens 2 Raith 3...

Queens 2 Raith 4...
    Tait 68th minute...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)