+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jason Turner Statement

Cheers Swale for my request

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Attachment 17261

Please, please, please stop hijacking virtually every thread with this relentless bickering. It's so tedious for everyone else!

The Handbags Room
    Well done Swale.....But I don't think they can control themselves......."Does my head in"

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Good story on the problem in The Athletic this morning, headlined “A public funding scandal - the National League revolts”. Copied here for those who don’t subscribe (it’s expensive but has some great stories)...
    Everything said in the statement by our own chief executive and by other clubs in The Athletic article is right in my opinion.

The affected clubs that have lost out have a right to be angry and aggrieved as the distribution is fundamentally wrong the way I see it. I hope these clubs including Notts can get together and use their collective force to enact change.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Attachment 17261

Please, please, please stop hijacking virtually every thread with this relentless bickering. It's so tedious for everyone else!

The Handbags Room
    Nice try Swale but I doubt this will have any effect. We shouldn’t be too hard on them though, the poor dears obviously have too much time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Nice try Swale but I doubt this will have any effect. We shouldn’t be too hard on them though, the poor dears obviously have too much time on their hands.
    Correct in my case, I'm still self-isolating after 18 days in Portugal.

With no Notts games I'm relying on the racing and NCM to keep me occupied.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678