+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Poxford v Sweden

Poxford v Sweden

Nahh then Gaz kid lol, this is the biggest match of this weekend isn't it (in fact its even bigger than Millwall v Barnsley... well... almost!!).
    And this fixture brings back good memories of when me and a number of regular posters on here used to have a good giggle with you and Laz on the Swindon board.
    Ok prediction time, 1-1 maybe!.

Swindon board was great when in full flow. Hope The Robins can turn Poxford over for Gaz and Laz.

It’s off.

How embarrassing for us that Covid-19 won

If you ever wondered what Covid looks like .... an poxfud fan of course
    STFC
    Name:  ox.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  38.4 KB

Aww you mean I started this superb thread for nowt ehh Gaz lol.
    I never used to know much about this rivalry, but now I just have to call them Poxford.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww you mean I started this superb thread for nowt ehh Gaz lol.
    I never used to know much about this rivalry, but now I just have to call them Poxford.
    At least your Prediction Acido was correct aka Millwall v Barnsley 1-1 your keeper kept it level in 2ed half.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    At least your Prediction Acido was correct aka Millwall v Barnsley 1-1 your keeper kept it level in 2ed half.
    Err no Claw kid lol, that 1-1 prediction was for the fixture in this thread title.
    As for our game at yours, I did predict another 'Desmond' (a 2-2!). So I was right to suggest a score draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err no Claw kid lol, that 1-1 prediction was for the fixture in this thread title.
    As for our game at yours, I did predict another 'Desmond' (a 2-2!). So I was right to suggest a score draw.
    Good win for you Acido the other night against that scruffy west London lot, Your 1st,!!!

Sad to hear about Exile, left a note on your board.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Good win for you Acido the other night against that scruffy west London lot, Your 1st,!!!
    Sad to hear about Exile, left a note on your board.
    Yep, our first win of the season against a team who just might struggle this season. They beat us to the signing of Lyndon Dykes, but I'm not too bothered about that now.
    And Claw, that was really decent of you to make a kind comment about Exile.