+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kick-off time for match v. Reading

Kick-off time for match v. Reading

Sorry to start a new thread for this match but I wanted to increase the chance that somebody could answer my question.

The BBC, I-Follow and other sources show kick-off is at 3.00pm but Ive just see that the Millersmad fixture list says 2.00pm. I also thought I saw a post somewhere on here about it being an early kick-off.

In all probability 3.00pm is right but I don't want to be a **** and miss an hour of this important match.

Can somebody just confirm the start time, please?

Although it would be relatively easy in the UK to switch things on just before 2.00pm just to make sure the game isn't about to start, this involves waking up at about 5.50am here which is no fun on a Saturday.

Many thanks.

It’s 3pm BST. Clocks go back Saturday night.

CT There's always something whack with how times are shown on MM to us on PST during BST. Take a look at the time your posts show, it's just 7h ahead rather than the 8h it should be. Same with the times listed for all fixtures during BST on the MM fixture list, look back to April or forward to next April to see, they are all wrong.

PS I posted this at 7pm but it shows me it was posted at 2am not 3am like it should.

Thanks, both.

Think both explanations amount to the same thing. CAM's version just says it in more detail (that MM is all over the place with its internal clock mechanism and the time on the fixture list is not to be trusted.)

I shall go for a 7.00am start here, CAM, but you will be off the Christmas card list if I find you've been dissembling!