+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Threed. The Mighty AFC v Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes should hang his head in shame by benching the lad. Celtic struggled to deal with him. His good play helped us score two goals
    Oh shut the **** up min.

We’ll take that going into the semi next weekend

Great game. At 2-1 up we had a few chances for 3-1. What a cvnt we almost made of it. But Ferguson with balls of steel there. Wright was very good when he came on and Cosgrove certainly caused them problems.

How McGregor stayed on the pitch is just beyond me.

Rob McLean just highlighting that ridiculous foul on Edmondson that didn't even merit a word. Edmo was chasing a ball played through by Hedges who was done just after he played the ball. Collum may have awarded us two penalties (and the second pretty much in the fannies' variety) but he is a special kind of hoor's abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Oh shut the **** up min.
    Better telling yourself that. The proof was what happened when he played. Disgraceful decision to drop the lad to the bench so he could have an extra defensive midfielder in. You won’t win trophies being negative. Hope he keeps that in mind for next weekend.

...but he is a special kind of hoor's abortion.
    How dae ye ken Collum's Ma was a special kind o' hoor? ... Oh ... and .... rules!

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    We’ll take that going into the semi next weekend
    Definitely, in days of old we would have lost that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Better telling yourself that. The proof was what happened when he played. Disgraceful decision to drop the lad to the bench so he could have an extra defensive midfielder in. You won’t win trophies being negative. Hope he keeps that in mind for next weekend.
    Calm down children. It was a good performance all round. I thought Wright should have started but to be fair we looked solid enough with McGeouch in there for the first half hour. That being said Wright was outstanding when he came on and has to be in with a great chance of starting next week.

Man of the match for me was Hedges.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Calm down children. It was a good performance all round. I thought Wright should have started but to be fair we looked solid enough with McGeouch in there for the first half hour. That being said Wright was outstanding when he came on and has to be in with a great chance of starting next week.

Man of the match for me was Hedges.
    Postmatch interview , Deek said he was planning to send on Wright during the game.

And it worked well.

Oh shut the **** up min.
    Help yourself to 1 and a half condescending stars of approval.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast