+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Match Threed. The Mighty AFC v Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Doesn't look like a clear intentional elbow to me. More he's just being a dick and waving his arms around.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Doesn't look like a clear intentional elbow to me. More he's just being a dick and waving his arms around.
    Aye but that dickhead has made a career out of that

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Thats McGeouch oot for 8 weeks then torn groin aparently Ryan Edmondson and Marley Watkins have been passed fit for Sunday !
    No surprise there, McGeouch’s always been made of balsa wood - was only a matter of time till he got crocked.

Far more important Edmondson and Watkins are fit - need them both Sunday.

Start with the same team bar McGeouch obviously.

Only worry is he might bring in Ojo, that would be a disaster.

I’m really swithering on whether to start Wright. He was fabulous when he came on & I do think that was partly to do with the fact he was fresh whilst they were tiring so using him as an impact sub coming on after an hour could work well again.

BUT, his partnership with Hedges is also fabulous - as proven again Sunday - so not utilising that from the start would also be a waste.

Either way, a great problem to have and it was great to see us finally have a go at Timothy.

13 attempts on goal in one game against them - wow 😲 😳

That’s usually the total for the season against both cheeks.

Tighten up at the back & more of the same please lads & we’ve definitely got a chance here. COYR.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Only worry is he might bring in Ojo, that would be a disaster..
    If that useless chunt starts McInnes should resign. He has been the worst player on the pitch by a country mile in every game he’s played this season.

Disagree entirely, Brown saw Wright spinning off behind him and he knew he’d be trying to go round on the blind side to pick the ball up coming in from behind. He swung his elbow aggressively either to deter Wright coming too close or, better still, to wipe him out if he was within an elbow swing. Absolute tiny, arrogant bloody chicken, I’d love to give that cretin a real smashing. Why on earth would anyone swing an elbow behind them in such circumstances unless they had severe tourets!? Don’t know why some players fear that guy as he’s a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Don’t know why some players fear that guy as he’s a coward.
    The Aberdeen players should really take matters into their own hands and make sure Scott Brown pays the consequences of trying to be fly by having a swing at Wright. It was definitely deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Thats McGeouch oot for 8 weeks then torn groin aparently Ryan Edmondson and Marley Watkins have been passed fit for Sunday !
    McGeough does seem very injury prone. I am sure we will be okay with him on Sunday. But with Sevco coming up we will be without McRorie as well, which would probably see the return of Ojo.

FFS don't bring Ojo back into the fold.
    Hopeless lazy midfielder wont tackle cannot tackle.
    Square ball passing or back passing is the sum of his skill set.
    Rarely I have I seen this guy run forward or attack the ball or create something
    3rd highest paid footballer at this club, he is taking the piss

What happened to Dean Campbell ?

It’s not a natural arm movement to match his bodies movement. There is no doubt he raised his arm to block Wright running from behind him.
    Intentional or not, it was reckless and he should have been cautioned at the very least

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    FFS don't bring Ojo back into the fold.
    Hopeless lazy midfielder wont tackle cannot tackle.
    Square ball passing or back passing is the sum of his skill set.
    Rarely I have I seen this guy run forward or attack the ball or create something
    3rd highest paid footballer at this club, he is taking the piss

What happened to Dean Campbell ?
    Campbell is injured unfortunately. Ojo adds nothing at all to the team when he plays and generally always makes us weaker. Let’s be more positive and ditch the need for putting more sitting midfielders into the team. Attack attack attack should be our new football philosophy. The way to beat Celtic and the huns is to go for the jugular. They cannot handle teams having a right go at them.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast