+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Threed. The Mighty AFC v Victim FC

Match Threed. The Mighty AFC v Victim FC

Sunday lunchtime kick-off, but with an extra hour in your scratcher for the clocks change.

Timothy will be smarting due to two defeats in a row and will probably come out all guns blazing. Hopefully we fight fire with fire and stand up to them, rather than holding back and waiting for the inevitable.

Too many injuries to guess the team right now, but I can’t see Hayes playing. McLennan played ok in that role v Hamilton and him versus Frimpong may turn out a key aspect.

Just get into their faces with controlled aggression and understand they are there for the taking.

2-0 the good guys.

Hopefully I’m proved to be wrong but we’ve been in this position more times than I care to remember and it always ends the same way .
    The Tim’s are definitely in regression at the moment but there’s a big IF if we can take advantage of that .
    I just fear we’ll start too slowly and show them too much respect, do that and it’s all over by half time .
    We are more than capable of getting something from the game but it all hinges on the managers tactics which have been proven to come up short nearly always against Celtic.
    Heart says 1-1 , head says 0-2 defeat.
    I’d love to be eating my words on Sunday afternoon.....

If we were to win one game against them then I'd rather it was in the Scottish cup the following weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If we were to win one game against them then I'd rather it was in the Scottish cup the following weekend.
    Definitely, I’d swap defeat in every other league game against them this season for a place in a cup final v Hibs /Hearts

Absolutely If I had a choice between the two it has to be the cup game.
    Question is what will the board be like when some folk can't go off on a tirade about other people getting to purchase tickets for the final before them.

It'll be our luck that we win the Scottish cup with no fans there.

In/Oot - In with virtual ST
    Furryboots - In the van
    Pre - Working
    Post - Scampi and chips
    Prediction - Hayes to get bitten by a dog before nabbing the long range opener. 2-1 to the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It'll be our luck that we win the Scottish cup with no fans there.
    And the poor ticket sales for that occasion would be used to limit future allocations, no doubt.

Let's get stuck in, they are there for the taking. Please dinna worry about them Del. Play to our own strengths. Let's beat them this week and next week. COYR 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    And the poor ticket sales for that occasion would be used to limit future allocations, no doubt.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast