+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds - Post Mortem

Leeds - Post Mortem

Well played Leeds. Fast and fit, did us on the counter.

Our lads need to lift their heads if we go a goal behind because the drop in intensity when the first goal went in is concerning. That's the first game in 9 or 10 games we've gone behind.

Anyway a bad half of football but we're not going to win every game. I'm sure Dean will sort them out for Saints.

Your thoughts fellow Villans ?

Outgunned Oz, ran us ragged. Not gonna jump on the team or manager, this was just a reality check. We’re nowhere as good as some thought we were and nowhere as bad as some think we are.

With the management and players that we have, we’re doing ok. We’re trying to build something. We have a plan and this is just a knock. No drama, no tears, and no panic stations.

We knew our weaknesses beforehand, unfortunately so did Bielsa.

If you haven’t made a fk up, you haven’t made anything.

Onwards n Upwards
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 24-10-2020 at 08:21 AM.

A bit of a lesson in how to counter pass and play one touch football. I have to question sometimes, do teams like playing at VP because the pitch is big? Thats not an excuse by the way, we were ripped apart and now we know how Liverpool felt, yes it could have been different had Jack put that one in or Var gave the penalty for blatent contact but hey, Leeds looked great, just a shame it was Banford the cheat that came away with the glory. Should have been booked for simulation.
    Dont know what is is but the Leeds fans really hate us or is it just a yorskhire thing you know, they hate everyone?
    Dust down and move on, it had to happen sometime, we just got to make sure we dont go on a losing streak now.
    We are still at the right end of the table so, no body panic✌

Wow just had a gander at the Leeds forum and yes they do hate us but they absolutely loathe our Jack wanting to send him off on a stretcher and for someone to break him in half. Nasty petals.

They're really talking themselves up now 'Everyone's talking about us 'We can beat anyone'.... Leicester will sort them out.

Empty vessels and all that, Oz. Always been that way, cowardly, mouthy gobsh1tes.

Their wonderfully free-flowing football team and excellent manager deserve so much better.

They claim that the World’s against them, I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Empty vessels and all that, Oz. Always been that way, cowardly, mouthy gobsh1tes.

Their wonderfully free-flowing football team and excellent manager deserve so much better.

They claim that the World’s against them, I wonder why?
    Sour grapes fella? You got a beating, accept it and move on.

ps - after "Thrashing" Victimpool with three deflected and one virtual own goal off their keeper, you guys where getting a bit OTT too - so pot/kettle when Leeds fans also get a bit carried away?

pps - Greasy Jack is at least as bad as Bamford when it comes to "cheating" Barndoor Bamford did it once against your lot a couple of years ago, Greasy Jack does it ab out 4 times a game every week LOL!!

Sour grapes?

Outgunned us did I say?

Ran us ragged did I say?

Wonderfully free-flowing team and excellent manager, did I say?

Cowardly, mouthy gobsh1tes, did I say? Too bl00dy right!!!

No sour grapes here chap, just don’t rate Leeds fans.

Now go and play up your own end, fool.

Having read some of the crap spouted by Villa fans round the forums I would say its a mutual hate now.

No hate here chap, I just don’t rate any of you.

Only the ignorant hate.

Now go forth and salivate among your own kind, fool.

We will move on I suggest the rockhard, tough, don't mess with me type Leeds fans do the same. We lost a game, so, still 2nd, beat Southampton and still in a position to go top.
    Leeds fans need to know about the modern game, they have been out of it for nearly 20 years, in fact they are still stuck in the 70s, they still wearing flairs and silk scarves? 🤪🤐

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)