+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

The new site is wrecked - I looked in earlier to see who Kes had fu cked off today and it was bust.

Do you fancy a weekend shooting Kes - we could reveal your identity on the other site and claim the prize.

Head to toe mind you and no funny business, no one understands me and I have been hurt before etc.

Aye, the whole thing is a clusterf­uck. I should also add that the poster who put up the thread asking whether Barry was banned yesterday was also banned. Questions will have to be asked, but I have a hedge to cut first.

Sod the hedge, it’s not mine anyway. I’ve put something up over there and I’ll replicate it here in case it gets taken down:

Mods - I placed the following post on your site updates thread yesterday for your information:

“Mods - a correspondent tells me that a thread that he put up at around 1330 had been deleted by 1345, so it looks like your update has introduced another software glitch, and I thought you should know.

Apparently the content was as follows:

“ The software glitch deleted Barry's account and history, so he can sign up again because he is not banned. Is that correct?”

I’m now aware that the originator of that thread has been red-carded, so obviously not a software glitch, unless it’s the same glitch that potted Barry all those months ago and hasn’t been corrected. Frankly, that excuse wouldn’t stand up in court.
    So, a simple question. Is it now the case that anyone who asks a question about Barry, or even mentions him, in now banned from this board?

Just saw your thread griff. Was going to ask who posted asking about Barry because (for once) it wasn't me.

I've got screenshots of the thread you posted, in case they delete it and try denying it existed.
    Last edited by Kessler; 20-07-2021 at 07:21 AM.

We know the truth Kessler, one or other or several of the Trust board put pressure on the Mods over there to banish Barry and his posts, they gave in then lied about why it had happened. If they’d been honest up front this would have blown over by now but no, so the f*uckwittery continues.

Screenshot? So have I.

Who was the other poster who asked?

A trusted correspondent. You’ll understand that I don’t ask who you are, so…….

I'm telling yer that this is EXACTLY the way that communism started comrades

If it was another poster who asked then they can hardly stash it away in the Kes Thread, which is what would normally happen, it would be rude to do so as filing it under the Kes Thread is technically hiding it, deleting it full stop would be worse.

Unless they knew for a fact it was Kes messing around that created the thread in question there was no reason to delete it, but given that they will not have Kes's IP address then this will be very hard/impossible to prove.

They haven’t merged the threads so far so maybe they realise that. I see that ubert­wat Ibogain has stuck his oar in - surprise surprise. The patron saint of lost causes.

I don’t think that this is Kessler in another guise. I’ve been corresponding with this guy for many years and the prose styles are completely different.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)