+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    Unless they knew for a fact it was Kes messing around that created the thread in question there was no reason to delete it, but given that they will not have Kes's IP address then this will be very hard/impossible to prove.
    If Brian was also using a VPN it might have looked like it was me, but it wasn't.

Down again, shambles.

504 Gateway Time-out

Don't they test updates before pushing them to the main site? This is basic stuff.

TheCumbrians.Net CUFC Forum

This site is down for maintenance whilst we investigate the cause of the performance issues.

Couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery

Bob admitting he has been a lurker, no interest in football yet only came out to harass yourself and Kes.

I think I might be barking up the wrong tree though as he mentioned something about The Trust so I reckon he is perhaps one of theirs.

When it was all kicking off he stood out like a sore thumb - I though who the **** is this?

Claims to be a member of this board as well.

I thought that I would venture over there again and after taking an age to load (anybody else or just my phone?) I was saddened to see the Ban thread had turned into name calling and mud slinging and it's sad to see,I don't wish to stir the already overheated pot but why doesn't the Barry just put his point across on here as I'm sure that it will get back to the other forum?

Anyway I don't like to see posters continually taking pops at each other so I will give it a miss which is unfortunate because there are some funny people on there with Munchy making me smile,look forward to seeing you pop up in a few years time to suprise me with some Love MM

It’s like that old Monty Python sketch, “is this the 5-minute argument or the full half-hour?” Because it takes you that long to get on there. Never mind the Trust, is that board fit for purpose?

Sorry about the arguments over there Chalky, I’ve been accused of being a liar with mental health issues so what’s a man to do?

You don't have to apologise Griff as I wasn't pointing blame at you,forums always seem to have their flare ups but we both know how bad things can get when it gets out of hand,it's strange that some people keep bringing up the spat on here a few weeks ago when it was all over and done with the next day,both of the instigators couldn't give a **** about it afterwards and everything went back to normal yet the others will name call for weeks on end completely missing the irony of their posts,anyway it's nothing to do with me as I'm a new poster on there and I don't even support Utd

Great news lads! This board is currently the most popular Carlisle United forum with more threads and posts that t’other one in the last few days. It’s emotional lads, we’ve done it at last.

It's no wonder no-one is posting over there when the only thread is about Gretna Gateway.
    Last edited by howoldboy; 23-07-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)