+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

Shame really the site has closed down - we could have checked it out to see Mullen's hard graft.

Tricked indeed - all that time loitering in Adult Mags probably inspired you to do it

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    Shame really the site has closed down - we could have checked it out to see Mullen's hard graft.

Tricked indeed - all that time loitering in Adult Mags probably inspired you to do it
    It ran for three years and the admin told me he wanted full control so I had to package everything up and within a month it had shut down.

It had 100k different IP hits over 1 weekend as the Sun, Sport etc ran a story on it. Hence the huge amount of hits and the server couldn’t cope so the admin just threw money at it. I imagine it made him a hell of a lot of money, finished it and buggered off. Haven’t heard from him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mullen103 View Post

It had 100k different IP hits over 1 weekend as the Sun, Sport etc ran a story on it. Hence the huge amount of hits
    I doubt that we will ever see the likes of the Sunday Sport again, can you imagine the outrage if it resurfaced with today's
    millennial snowflakes

Boooo I thought that The Sunday Sport still existed.

The drivers used to leave their papers laying around for the night shift, The Sport was usually filled with a myriad of biro scribbled jizzing coc ks over the ladies parts.

Unusual and inventive ways of portraying the jizz as well, using various items found in their bait boxes I imagine - at least that is what I hope that they did.

Still a 504 Gateway Time-out error. It's been like this for almost a week now. At times like this I am glad we have this independent, non-CUSG controlled alternative forum.

I actively support the idea of two boards so I hope that they get it fixed. But I also support the idea of the boards being different and independent and folk posting on BOTH. Problem is, there’s an awful lot of insular folk over there.

It still takes a ridiculously long time to read the posts on there even when you do manage to get onto the site,is it run on steam?

Same today. Works fine in the morning then seems to crash when more than a handful of users are active.

No fear of this one crashing then............

I know that only repeating myself but I've got to get it off my chest...

The bloody adverts are driving me mad! It was bad enough when they came on at the beginning and stayed for a certain amount of time but now its gone one step further with a Microsoft 365 advert that closes in on any thread or post that you are reading and takes about five seconds to disappear,five seconds I hear you say,that's not much but it's five seconds every time I log on,every time I look at a thread,five seconds if the tread has more than one page and five seconds before I could right this chuffing post

Don't tell me how to get rid of them,I've tried them

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)