+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I know that only repeating myself but I've got to get it off my chest...

The bloody adverts are driving me mad! It was bad enough when they came on at the beginning and stayed for a certain amount of time but now its gone one step further with a Microsoft 365 advert that closes in on any thread or post that you are reading and takes about five seconds to disappear,five seconds I hear you say,that's not much but it's five seconds every time I log on,every time I look at a thread,five seconds if the tread has more than one page and five seconds before I could right this chuffing post

Don't tell me how to get rid of them,I've tried them
    Download: ******* plus

For some reason I can't post a link, or even use the brand name. However there is a simply download to block adds.
    Last edited by dontrump; 29-07-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Chalky, download A­dblockPlus. Google it. The site offers an individual version of A­dblockPlus for each browser. If you scroll down to the foot of the A­dblockPlus site first page it lists these versions. Click on the version for your browser. After A­dblockPlus is installed you get f­uck all adverts.

Amusing to see MerseysideBlue making a dick of himself on t'other board tonight.

Totally failed to grasp the context of Mullen' s post.

Well done Munchy for putting him straight.

Worst example of piss poor moderating I've seen since Kel overstepped the mark on here.

Quote Originally Posted by _Rod_Fanni View Post
    Chalky, download A­dblockPlus. Google it. The site offers an individual version of A­dblockPlus for each browser. If you scroll down to the foot of the A­dblockPlus site first page it lists these versions. Click on the version for your browser. After A­dblockPlus is installed you get f­uck all adverts.
    I've given up trying A­dblock as my phone tells me not to do even though I know it's legit,I only get adverts on footymad to I don't really want to upset the applecart but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post

Worst example of piss poor moderating I've seen since Kel overstepped the mark on here.
    I found that highly amusing howoldboy 😃😎

Amusing to see MerseysideBlue making a dick of himself on t'other board tonight.

Power mad me, flower. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Power mad me, flower. Deal with it.

I suppose, after 78 seasons in Division 4, it was inevitable that a brief spell in Division 3 would lead to one or two Rochdale supporters developing big time charlie syndrome.

Hopefully the return to your traditional level this season will bring you back down to earth.

Oh dear.

EPIC BANTZ M8.

It was very odd and also bringing Barry’s missing posts into it later on with Munchy.

I’m a bit confused people didn’t get the context - never mind

They’re protesting too much. Still not acknowledging their lie either.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)