+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

Interesting. When I was on the other forum this morning at the bottom it said Latest Member: Northernsoul2 indicating that NS may have just registered a new account. But now that's disappeared and it says the latest member is someone who registered on the 14th.

In my view I think they've deleted his account but for some bizarre reason don't want to admit it. Stuff like this makes it harder and harder to believe the mods story. A software bug randomly affecting a users account might be plausible, but the same bug also affecting his newly created account while at the same time not affecting anybody elses? Very implausible.

If they have banned him or they don't want him on the forum, then they need to be honest about it. I really don't understand what can be so difficult, all we are asking is the truth?
    Last edited by Kessler; 19-11-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Well there’s a smoking gun if ever I saw one!

Post by Waltero earlier today "Kess I have respect for myself and others including you but the more you bang on about it you're in danger of losing that respect.You've been advised on numerous occasions to drop it. Your basically calling the Mods liars imo. If that was me I'd be having a chat with my solicitor".

Presumably the "Mods" would have done that if they had a leg to stand on.

I reckon one or even two mods want to be seen as closer to carlisle utd,you know the ones first with all things carlisle utd,first with any news etc,look at me everybody i am first with the news about carlisle utd folks,in their dreams maybe.Anyone other than NS would have been out there for all to see and no one mod wants to be seen as the one to take any flack because of the very person involved,pure and simple as that,thats WHY we are looking into it folks,well thats what i think so there.

I’m giggling at the other board at the moment, so many hypocrites complaining about something on one thread and doing the same with another.

Hypocrites all other the place though!

I notice it’s currently a society/country problem though. Not being able to debate properly and taking things personally. If someone disagrees on a point, forgets everything previously and base your whole philosophy on your one opinion about something.

As for what’s happened to NS and his posts it’s quite obvious.

This board does seem a bit less toxic.

After reading their reaction to Carlisle White's posts (Financial Results 2019/20 thread) it would appear that the Moderators on the Trust site are in severe danger of disappearing up NC's rectum.

That is the problem when a forum that is supposedly for the fans gets too close to the Owners.

TheCumbrians.net is the CUOSC message board and CUOSC is an organisation that clearly has the main policy of agreeing with the Holdings ownership. How can this organisation claim to represent Carlisle United supporters when it has never asked the questions that all supporters want asked? It does not want to be kicked out of the boardroom. It is only there by invitation from AJ. Although it owns almost 25% of Holdings there is no rule that gives it the right of board membership.

AJ would not have invited it to join the Holdings board if he thought that it would ask serious questions.

I’ve shoved summat up over there. Independent my arse.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)