+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    If it's kaput I hope that it doesn't mean that there will be even more Cumbrians on here ☹️
    Good point Chalky.

You know this is called Griff's Graveyard on t'other Board.

Ironic that they always seem to have site problems when they have skeleton staff.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Good point Chalky.

You know this is called Griff's Graveyard on t'other Board.
    I had a quick look on that forum the other day and it doesn't look that busy to me,there's only about half a dozen posters at most I would say and they don't seem to have much of a laugh on there,I bet that they don't even have a prediction comp either

I love that they call this the graveyard, because that’s where everyone ends up.

Looks like you may have hit the nail on the head on t'other board Griff.

When bh10 initially posted about Piglet's ban he said a "mate" had told him and that he hadn't been viewing this site.

After a brief exchange of posts with you he now says he has "seen the hoo haa" on this site.

Economical with the truth.

All the hallmarks of a rogue Mod.

Ooooh are they looking in?

Coooeee! 😀👍

Aye we had a scrap on here over the weekend which was ace,we had a 24hr ban and everything,it's the first ban that I've ever seen here but tbf it's all calmed down now and nobody is arsed

He just didn't want to admit to having a quick peek over here did he.

There seems to be an influx of people on the other board who have started posting complaining that this is precisely the reason that I stopped posting.

I think that these people deserve their own thread really and a Swizzels of Matlow lolly for daring to dip their toes back into the murky world of football forums.

Either that or I will just keep laughing at the sad ****s, I had actually forgotten who most of them were anyhow and here they are behaving like a returning legend.

Bloody hell,they are arguing more about what happened on here than we are,it was all over and done with by the next day and apart from a final (very minor) snipe to each other it's all blown over,a bit of handbags and piglet and Kel have both seen commonsense and moved on

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    He just didn't want to admit to having a quick peek over here did he.

There seems to be an influx of people on the other board who have started posting complaining that this is precisely the reason that I stopped posting.

I think that these people deserve their own thread really and a Swizzels of Matlow lolly for daring to dip their toes back into the murky world of football forums.

Either that or I will just keep laughing at the sad ****s, I had actually forgotten who most of them were anyhow and here they are behaving like a returning legend.
    It is a bit like "Kessler's Thread" which appears to be the most popular thread on t'other Board.

The posters complaining know that the thread was created specifically to discuss the deletion of Barry's posts.

Despite this, and their apparent aversion to reading Kessler's posts, they just can't help themselves.

Like bees to a honeypot.

Exactly that HOB

Everyone complaining about Kess but they still read it and comment - odd

The official forum is possibly the most boring forum on the internet.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)