+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: T’other board

T’other board

I reckon Mullen’s got too close to the truth over there and they’ve now locked the thread which was discussing Barry’s inability to post and the deletion of his threads. As I said earlier today, it was the software or a mod what done it. The software would have to be VERY selective to do that, so I know where my suspicion lies.

Good work Richard.

I don't understand why they can't just tell the truth.

Quite. Someone isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I reckon Mullen’s got too close to the truth over there and they’ve now locked the thread which was discussing Barry’s inability to post and the deletion of his threads. As I said earlier today, it was the software or a mod what done it. The software would have to be VERY selective to do that, so I know where my suspicion lies.

Good work Richard.
    Just noticed the threads locked and posts removed.

I proved they were wrong when they said they knew nothing about it and was more/less called a liar, problem is I had seen the comms and posted it and all hell broke loose.

They wouldn’t act like that if they was nothing in it, too coincidental!

I still believe an outside influence from cusg, been told by two members and again posted it that had got Barry blocked.

Whatever’s happened is odd

Totally against the spirit of these boards; if you don’t agree with someone’s point or reasoning then you debate with him, you don’t remove him.

And being dictated to by an outside influence renders their board just an arm of the official side. Shoddy all round.

I get on with one of the mods CCU and didn’t know the comms were between him and Barry and probably wouldn’t of posted them but I was being accused of making it up.

But I could smell bull**** with what was being said by whoever was posting as mod on there.

Big question is is whether the board is truly independent?

It looks like it isn’t, but there is also the possibility of a rogue mod acting independently. How many are there?

Just posted a thread called messageboard issues.

The bug causing posts to disapear seems to be playing havoc as all posts in the now locked cusg thread have been removed?

Is there any update on NS missing posts?

DELETED

Hi Richard,

The CUSG Meeting Thread was locked as we said yesterday that continually posting on the same issue would lead to this.

When we lock a Thread we as Admin can still see it, normal users can’t. I’ve actually enquired to see if it can be made visible for all even though it’s locked.

Restarting the conversation in a new Thread will be deleted.

Regards,

Admin.

They’re getting defensive now and actually denying your ability to discuss the subject on the board - probably for their own protection. It’s censorship, Richard, of the worst kind. A bit like the German Student Union burning books in the 1930s. They don’t like the criticism so deny public debate and remove the evidence. It’s more than disappointing.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)