+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Millwall v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Attachment 17266

Close call but Jack for me kept us in the game.
    Picked up Millwall hit the woodwork three times but “they” didn’t just once in fact. Jack made a good save pushing the ball onto the post and picking up the rebound. Another a cross landing on top of the bar. Just my view after watching the full game.
    Looks Like he has a decent dentist lol . Well done Jack.
    Yess well done Poggs, for trying to keep this awfully personal and political thread on topic!!.
    I agree as well of course about Jack getting the MOTM by the way, as nobody else really was/were candidates for it were they.

Adam Murray doesnt seem capable of winning a game as a Coach does he, so fingers crossed the new bloke will improve on that.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Attachment 17266

Close call but Jack for me kept us in the game.
    Picked up Millwall hit the woodwork three times but “they” didn’t just once in fact. Jack made a good save pushing the ball onto the post and picking up the rebound. Another a cross landing on top of the bar. Just my view after watching the full game.

Looks Like he has a decent dentist lol . Well done Jack.
    Tells thi all tha wants to know abart match if aar keeper is Man of the Match.

Thaz got an interesting interpretation of "hitting the woodwork" Poggs. Claw said it wo three times burra think he thought the one Walton tipped over as hitting the bar. I saw at least two on the highlights, one luckily coming back off the inside of the post and one hitting the bar.
    But I evvto admit my eyes aren't as sharp as they were.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-10-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Get VAR in.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789