+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Follow

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Chatting to iFollow support but really don’t think they know what to suggest. Tried int explorer but don’t even get a spinning circle. Anyway back to iPad!
    had the scrolling circle for more than half an hour, before giving up and trying for a refund.At the end someone answered the help line and told me they couldn`t process refunds.I got an e mail from I follow shortly after, stating the transaction had now been cancelled.

Reading the forum that provide IPTV and ifollow. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but sky/BT/virgin are running a huge blocking program. They did it before the Wycombe game and again today. Are any of you using these ISP?

Im with Virgin and i've had no problems all season, except for getting charged twice for the Wycombe, eventually got a refund.

I run at 100mps, so should stream fine and it does.

Bought via club website but got the Reading commentary yet mate down the road did the same and got RUFC comm !

You get the home comms by default. You can change to the away comms by clicking on the little gear icon and choosing audio.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Im with Virgin and i've had no problems all season, except for getting charged twice for the Wycombe, eventually got a refund.

I run at 100mps, so should stream fine and it does.
    ...a quick update, i've been charge twice again this week!!!!

I've asked for a refund, not holding my breath though. The home home matches have been fine, away games pants.

I just got a refund for the Salford game at the start of the season, so don't give up. I have been waiting weeks for that. Think they have a lot of refunds to give out

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...a quick update, i've been charge twice again this week!!!!
    Turns out they owe me £20 as well. Sent the e mail and waiting with baited breath

Loads on Twitter tonight having iFollow issues. Better work tomorrow evening!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast