+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who Am I Quiz (No 75)

Who Am I Quiz (No 75)

Anyone can join in, you don't have to be a Miller. Remember these aren't intended to be easy. I'll post new clues regularly (at least daily). I won't be responding to guesses until someone is correct. Guess as many times as you like. Here we go. Good luck.

I represented my country at U21 but not at senior levels.
    I played at Millmoor but not at NYS.
    In one respect I succeeded Arsene Wenger.

Eddie Howe

Well done Jake. Too easy?

I am Eddie Howe
    I represented my country at U21 but not at senior levels. 2 caps at U21 level.
    I played at Millmoor but not at NYS. For Bournemouth in a 3-1 loss in 2001
    In one respect I succeeded Arsene Wenger. As longest serving Premiership manager when he retired.

Unpublished clues
    I cost one team in excess of 200K in transfer money for every game I played. 400K from Bournemouth to Portsmouth and played less than 2 games, both ending in long term injuries.
    I was an early beneficiary of crowdfunding. Bournemouth fans collected over 21K to buy me back.
    I managed at DVS and NYS but not at Millmoor. For Bournemouth.
    Two days after a defeat to RUFC as caretaker manager I was given the job permanently. After losing 1-0 at DVS in January 2009
    Songs by Simon and Garfunkel, Dawn and Tom Jones might give you a clue to my MO. Homeward Bound, Tie a Yellow Ribbon, Green Green Grass of Home as I'm always going 'home'.

Current Who Am I League Table
    great_fire 22
    CTMilller 7
    howdydoo 7
    nogbad 7
    millersrus 5
    jakethemiller 4
    pip_y 4
    wrinkly 4
    Casper-64-Frank 3
    mikemiller 3
    Shark27 3
    Ericsladkilnhurst 2
    PerigordMiller 2
    Adventus2012 1
    rolymiller 1

I originally thought of him being Wengers successor in the I didn't see it stakes.

Well done, Jake! I would never have got that on the basis of the three clues.

Don't think anybody is going to catch Great Fire in the overall league table, CAM. Also I'm not seeing a pattern yet in terms of a theme for this group of players!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Well done, Jake! I would never have got that on the basis of the three clues.

Don't think anybody is going to catch Great Fire in the overall league table, CAM. Also I'm not seeing a pattern yet in terms of a theme for this group of players!
    I'll let you into a secret CT. There isn't one. My brain hurts enough trying to think of players

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'll let you into a secret CT. There isn't one. My brain hurts enough trying to think of players
    I’d got Thomas the Tank Engine names as a possible. Spoil sport.

Well done Jake

I need to join in more on these and pop my cheery soon.....can't be left out.

Well done Jake. Fancy your chances on the Prediction League?