+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I Follow

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    This is the message I’ve just got back.

Ferckin priceless.

We are sorry to hear of any inconvenience.

As per terms of service, we are not able to offer refunds for iFollow subscriptions.

Please let us know what device(s) you are using and provide some details about the issues you are encountering.

We are available to support you from 8am to 10pm. You can contact us via live chat or via this email address (ifollow@efl.com) as soon as any issue occurs and we will be happy to assist you.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
    I iFollow Support
    Translation for the non technical readers

“ get ****ed we’ve got your money”

I have had several attempts to get a refund from I Follow, and had come to the conclusion I was wasting my time, Shock Horror they have told me I will be getting the £20 they owe me refunded in the next few days.
    I am posting this info as I know a few on here have stopped using them, as it seems close to impossible to get a positive response.
    They have even mentioned another issue I raised about a promised refund from last season(19%). They are sorting it apparently. Happy days

They've refunded me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    They've refunded me too.

Reading this and have found they have refunded me £10 x2 not sure if they have credited it or my bank has clawed it back because I contacted them and asked them to get me money back ?

Happy about this because I have had absolutely no problems since the second Match Wycombe and find it value for money !

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567