+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I Follow

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Never had any problems. It must be your equipment.
    Same equipment as before when it worked ok, different today for some reason.

like i said earlier, use Virgin and it's been spot on...... Today just got a spinning circle, changed to Edge( never used it before) and it came thro after about 3mins and was ok for the duration, onlt problem was the inept performance by the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Mark, I had a refund the other week, so can`t understand that statement. I`m waiting on another one now.
    Today I had the spinning circle using `Edge`, switched to Firefox and it came on with home comms. Soon fixed that!
    Jake the miller on a previous post stated "Just had email back from I follow saying they don't do refunds." So that's where the statement comes from. I've never tried personally because I always get some kind of a stream eventually. I try chrome, edge and opera. Something works eventually though it buffered yesterday constantly. It's clearly not built for the kind of use it's getting, which is understandable to a degree but they should credit quickly and apologetically if it doesnt connect at all

It's the same equiptment that streams netflix and sky go without any issue so how does that work then? It's a modern Dell laptop with an i7 processor. I tested my download speed during the game and it was 30mg. To stream 720 hd res at a 60fps at a bit rate if 4500 kbps should require a download speed of around 7mb tops. No one else was using any devices. I adjusted it to 520 at a frame rate of 30fps and it still buffered. It works fine for me most of the time, last two games it's been sh1t There are literally hundreds of people on facebook that have issues. Is it all their equipment also? Have you considered you may have been fortunate so far?
    I'm annoyed because the only criteria to win this contract from the efl is how much money are you prepared to pay. The platform is not fit for purpose and there are other providers out there than can do it better. They just didn't put enough used notes in the brown envelope.

Are you running a VPN mark? Last season I found if I purchased the few games we in the UK were allowed to watch I had nothing but hassle. The ones that were not allowed in the UK I used a VPN and watched them in Belgium (whilst I was on holiday obviously ��) and never had any trouble.
    I mentioned earlier in the thread about sky, virgin and BT sending out blocks on those IPTV services using dodge boxes.
    My uncles firestick gets 30 plus meg. From Saturday 12 o'clock to Sunday 7pm this always drops to less than half.
    He always has buffering/freezing on footy games.

Obv all the above could have fek all to do with ifollow problems but it's a bit of a coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Are you running a VPN mark? Last season I found if I purchased the few games we in the UK were allowed to watch I had nothing but hassle. The ones that were not allowed in the UK I used a VPN and watched them in Belgium (whilst I was on holiday obviously ��) and never had any trouble.
    I mentioned earlier in the thread about sky, virgin and BT sending out blocks on those IPTV services using dodge boxes.
    My uncles firestick gets 30 plus meg. From Saturday 12 o'clock to Sunday 7pm this always drops to less than half.
    He always has buffering/freezing on footy games.

Obv all the above could have fek all to do with ifollow problems but it's a bit of a coincidence
    I am in the process of trying to claim a refund through my bank ! I paid three times for the Salford match and eventually got a picture around half time ! I also paid for the Wycombe match whilst I was in Corfu and now I understand it doesn’t work abroad unless you have a local bank account and pay through that account ?? Funnily enough the part where that take yout ten pounds works absolutely fine ! Every time !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSimmons View Post
    It's the same equiptment that streams netflix and sky go without any issue so how does that work then? It's a modern Dell laptop with an i7 processor. I tested my download speed during the game and it was 30mg. To stream 720 hd res at a 60fps at a bit rate if 4500 kbps should require a download speed of around 7mb tops. No one else was using any devices. I adjusted it to 520 at a frame rate of 30fps and it still buffered. It works fine for me most of the time, last two games it's been sh1t There are literally hundreds of people on facebook that have issues. Is it all their equipment also? Have you considered you may have been fortunate so far?
    I'm annoyed because the only criteria to win this contract from the efl is how much money are you prepared to pay. The platform is not fit for purpose and there are other providers out there than can do it better. They just didn't put enough used notes in the brown envelope.
    As I said on the thread yesterday there is no consistency as to when the stream works or not. I have used iFollow abroad with no problems until this season. My IT has not changed. Everything is exactly the same. I am trying to watch via Millers website. Couldn’t get rid of the spinning circle yesterday whereas Wed evening it worked perfectly. Was it fewer users (previous seasons only those abroad could watch), we were at home? Problem is IFollow throw a list of fixes but really have no idea. Got another email today saying they have had so many emails from users, they don’t have time to answer mine! Weirdly yesterday I got a picture for about 10 secs with away comms then lost it. Fortunately I can get the game via the app on my iPad but it’s not ideal and not acceptable.

I’ve requested 2 refunds never even got a response.
    That’s why people use illegal sites.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    like i said earlier, use Virgin and it's been spot on...... Today just got a spinning circle, changed to Edge( never used it before) and it came thro after about 3mins and was ok for the duration, onlt problem was the inept performance by the Millers.
    Yes. I just watched the highlights and looks like our players were buffering for most of the match

This is the message I’ve just got back.

Ferckin priceless.

We are sorry to hear of any inconvenience.

As per terms of service, we are not able to offer refunds for iFollow subscriptions.

Please let us know what device(s) you are using and provide some details about the issues you are encountering.

We are available to support you from 8am to 10pm. You can contact us via live chat or via this email address (ifollow@efl.com) as soon as any issue occurs and we will be happy to assist you.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
    I iFollow Support

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast