+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Reading Post Match Thoughts

Not sure Wiles doesn't have pace, as he can cover ground to win a ball. Between Crookes and Wiles, one puts in more effort, better passing, better stamina and wins fouls, the other is Crookes.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Not sure Wiles doesn't have pace, as he can cover ground to win a ball. Between Crookes and Wiles, one puts in more effort, better passing, better stamina and wins fouls, the other is Crookes.
    But what are you expecting Wiles to do?

A wingback trying to be a winger - no

A winger trying to be a wingback - no

A midfielder with a killer pass like Barlaser - no

A midfielder that breaks up play then parts with ball to somebody more creative - now there’s an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But what are you expecting Wiles to do?

A wingback trying to be a winger - no

A winger trying to be a wingback - no

A midfielder with a killer pass like Barlaser - no

A midfielder that breaks up play then parts with ball to somebody more creative - now there’s an idea
    Can he save penalties?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Warne has taken responsibility for the second goal. He told Freddy to stay up and he should have been marking the goal scorer
    The thing is frog that if freddie was staying up, then they would have 2 defenders with him which by my calculation still leaves us with an extra man in defence for their corner, so where was that spare man?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    The thing is frog that if freddie was staying up, then they would have 2 defenders with him which by my calculation still leaves us with an extra man in defence for their corner, so where was that spare man?
    I agree Ronners.
    I found it surprising that a forrud was tasked to mark a forrud at a corner. But it seems that we have man markers and 2 zone markers.

We have man markers and two waving to the stands

We had plenty of possesion, especially 1st half, but i didn't see Reading chasing us all over knackering them selves out like we usually do at home.
    Please take note PW.....lets save some in the tank for the 2nd half at home next match....

We’ll need it too for the inevitable 12 mins injury time.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910