+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading Post Match Thoughts

Most possesion ever in a match in this league and created FA.

Dodgy call for the goal, Blackman??? Scares me to death, does all the routine stuff but that's it..........

Who was marking Meite for the second goal, he had enough time to write this.....poor.

3rd goal?? like i said earlier, ball over the top and cant defend it.

Did we have a decent chance in the game......?? no. Never made their goalie make a decent save....

Slowly going down the league, same old story......

Agree with lots of the points already made, I forgot to add to mine at the end, and I know this has some support in the past on here, but I really don't know why Warne doesn't try 3-5-2, we would seem to have the players who would fit in this formation??

I thought there could have been a sending off for the penalty which would have been a disaster with another suspended defender but at 2 - 0 in the 93rd minute nothing seemed to be made of it!

We should be a bit tighter at the back when Angus is back next weekend

From a Reading fan on Twitter

Thought #rufc played some decent football, not sure how we went in at half time one up. If they can score goals no problems staying up and pushing mid table.

Warney should bite on the bullet & get Lamy back. Without Ogbene we haven't got a winger

Still talking Bollox I see gru.

Ist goal a combination of Mattock Goalie and ref to blame.

Mattock: there player not marked
    properly allowed a free run through
    Ref/linesman: inspite of the above their player timed his run too late and was offside
    Goalie: Should have saved it anyway soft shot between his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Still talking Bollox I see gru.
    No how many wingers are we going to try to get one better than Lamy? That's 5 & still counting

How poor was Smith today. He was never the best as a forrud in this league but at least he won stuff in the air and could hold the ball up last time. He aint doing that this season for some reason. Ladapo and Hirst in for me against the porkers. At least Hirst will feel he has summat to prove and piggys a first choice CB down, sent off today

Reading have only conceded one goal this season

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast