+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protests in London

Protests in London

Again Police injured whilst hundreds of protesters against Covid 19 restrictions did not social distance with the minority causing trouble.

Why are protests not banned within a pandemic? When protests can’t be stopped why do these morons not get fined 10K minimum for injuring police/criminal damage!

Do these thick c unts not understand hospitals are filling up and hundreds are again passing away! Nobody likes the restrictions and the economy should go on but w ankers like these people and those who flout the law should be locked up for six months or given a huge fine.

As for the Trump demonstrations - who gives a flying f uck between a complete nutter and an old guy who may be dead in a few years. Not our business and God if these are the best two idiots in the US - God help the country!

Come on Boris get a grip - hammer them as countries like Spain would!

The problem is mate that the various governments are f king this up.

Have you seen what’s happening in Wales?

Supermarkets have been made to stop access or remove home ware including cups and plates and bedding because it’s “not essential” stuff.

People down there are up in arms and have a petition now signed by 200,000 people.

The whole thing is now a total fiasco.

Self responsibility is all that’s needed here if only everyone would wake up.

I’ve been relaxed but careful from end of May up until two weeks ago and now I’m mainly staying at home and taking zero risks.

Not rocket science is it!?

If you make the rules stupid people just think........” Oh f u c k off “ and do as they please.

A business man as complained he cannot buy printer ink to run his business, he wanted some now not have to wait and buy it online. So to him it was essential. But he could fortunately buy a bar of cadburys milk chocolate. The effing country is going insane.

A woman at a Tesco store in Wales was quoted on Sky News today as she went in to a store to buy baby supplies but the items had been removed as they were classed as ‘non essential ‘. She said the same store had vodka on sale which was classed as essential.

Nothing to do with Tesco. This was a ruling by the Welsh Government, which incidentally, is Labour controlled. I bet Keir Smarmer will not be pointing the finger on this occasion!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Nothing to do with Tesco. This was a ruling by the Welsh Government, which incidentally, is Labour controlled. I bet Keir Smarmer will not be pointing the finger on this occasion!
    I know it’s nothing to do with Tesco. Pretty obvious isn’t it? It’s not rocket science to know it’s a government directive.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I know it’s nothing to do with Tesco. Pretty obvious isn’t it? It’s not rocket science to know it’s a government directive.

When it comes to security and a pandemic then rulings should come from one place only - London! The inconsistencies are part of the blame for the public not giving a flying f uck! Sturgeon always trying to score points over Boris although that's not difficult!

Youngest daughter got a positive test yesterday. Pissed off as in the wrong room at the wrong time. These ****ers just go about their lives as nothing isn't stake. When is this government going to start issues fines to these people.

All of the very best to your youngest daughter Albie, my thoughts are with you all.

Meanwhile, the case against against Piers Corbyn relating to the protests back in MAY has been postponed until November because the relevant powers that be didn't get their paperwork sorted in time.

I'll doubt there's any such problem when it comes to filing their expenses though. Crazy times.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)