+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley v Q.P.Rangers

Barnsley v Q.P.Rangers

Ok lads, this is our next game on Tuesday night and hopefully they wont fancy coming here after our recent home wins against them.

Conor Chaplin was on fire against them last season as he hit a hat trick in a 5-3 win.

And who also remembers this one against them, in our first season back in the Champship in '16.
    Two 'dodgy' penalties conceded there by us admittedly, but what a performance by Conor Hourihanne eh.

And yes ok I will give them credit for this unbelievable goal against us at their place, in an FA Cup game. Trevor Sinclair did a once in a lifetime thing with that goal, and we just have to hold our hands up to it!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And yes ok I will give them credit for this unbelievable goal against us at their place, in an FA Cup game. Trevor Sinclair did a once in a lifetime thing with that goal, and we just have to hold our hands up to it!!.

A wo theear that day. Without doubt the greatest goal I've ever seen in the flesh. His foot wo at least 6ft off flooer when he struck that. Unbelievable effort.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A wo theear that day. Without doubt the greatest goal I've ever seen in the flesh. His foot wo at least 6ft off flooer when he struck that. Unbelievable effort.
    Snap I was there too. Some great attachments there Acido.

Ony bright spot that day wa bet we purron at Service's ont way darn , won ovva £300 , thuv scooard plenty of cracking goals ageeunst us int past , but that wun teks sum beertin , wa set reyt behind net's anorl

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I wish they could do a Phoenix from the flames Pass, and re-create that goal. Sinclair would need a step ladder though these days to jump that high.

Anyway moving on, heres a bad memory of when we'd gone down in '13-14 under Danny Wilson and they won at ours in the build up to the Play offs. Colin W*ker was their manager at the time by the way, and how long did it take for people like Chris O'Grady & Luke Steele to leave us that summer after relegation!!.

Last edited by Acido; 25-10-2020 at 09:00 PM.

And finally, heres the last trip down memory lane for us in this fixture (until our next matches of course, then I might keep doing them again lol). And tahh for the credit Poggs, I will always make the effort with this sort of thing if I know fans are interested.

Here we have a rare draw in this fixture from season '17. Both teams scored long range goals, but ours was another cracker from Harvey Barnes. And speaking of rare draws, this game surely does NOT have 0-0 written all over it lol.