+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It does not matter if you play well.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Do you mean drowning or like a plate of chips?
    Liquorice stout CAM. Can't tell you how good it is. 7 or 8 % home brewed with home made pies.
    Perigordmiller and I were happy

Points are what matter but still playing the best you can/ getting the best out of a player is something fans want to see

We were fortunate to go up. It takes hard cash to compete in this league. We haven't got enough. Enjoy the experience, and stop tipping us to win 2-1 every week. It only leads to disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    That's the drawback trying to keep every player happy.
    Ironically Grist playing players of any position every other week to try and keep them happy doesnt work.
    PW needs to identify how he wants the team to play and pick the players he feels would be, at that moment, the best for that way of playing.
    The players he chooses then have to perform week in week out to stay in the side, but it also gives the players on the fringes the chance to show PW that he should be in the team when given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    We were fortunate to go up. It takes hard cash to compete in this league. We haven't got enough. Enjoy the experience, and stop tipping us to win 2-1 every week. It only leads to disappointment.
    What would you rather we do say nope we’re gonna get hammered this week?

Would that make you feel better?

Ridiculous comment imo

You got out of wrong side of bed?

You are probably right about us being fortunate to go up, as we were in a little bit of freefall at the time the season ended and had just lost icky for rest of season and maybe Barlaser wouldnt have played again, also through injury. However, the league table never lies on any given period of games so whilst we were maybe fortunate IMO to go up, our position in the league table gave us every right to go up, and whilst the championship is a hard league for teams like us, I love competing with these ex premier league teams and long may it continue UTM

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I agree have 1 striker up front gets you no were.

But I suppose having 2 attacking winger/midfielders helps.

I am dissapointed with Warne saying we are going to attack more.

At home we play 442.

Maybe as fans we need a reality check.

Maybe the team doing well has raised our expectations.

Lets not get carried away apart from wycombe we really are the poor relatives.

Looks like away he goes for a point at home he goes for 3.

Hurst has to start next game he the only striker do far who makes us look like scoring. But with a partner lapedo.

He is starting to show a bit of skill and quality on the ball. Starting to like him more
    I agree with all of that. I am convinced that Hirst and Ladapo will come good. Anyway, there's enough for Hirst this Wednesday. Sadlier instead of Miller might be an idea also.

Doesn't matter what you predict every week. You've no influence over the result. If you really believe we are going to win every match, good luck, but you will be in for lots of disappointments.

Doesn't matter what you predict every week. You've no influence over the result. If you really believe we are going to win every match, good luck, but you will be in for lots of disappointments.
    That's what being a Miller is all about,we have all been disappointed more times than good but it's bloody great when we have the good times. All most Millers want is that we give it a go no white flag no surrender.We all know we can't compete money wise but we can try that's all we ask.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast