+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It does not matter if you play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    I agree with all of that. I am convinced that Hirst and Ladapo will come good. Anyway, there's enough for Hirst this Wednesday. Sadlier instead of Miller might be an idea also.
    Agree with all that. Need 3 in midfield to compete. Wood pensioned off.

I don't doubt our effort. The frustrating thing is we are a gnats off being able to stay up whether that is down to ONE more key signing-dunt have to be a world beater just one who suits us in the correct position-, a fit key player- losing Ogbene could already be a nail in our coffin, a player coming in to form at the crucial time or finding a gem of our own through the academy. It could be as well we could stay up by default if a couple of teams have a points deduction or go into freefall.

We can only plod on and hope it is good enough.

I think we do need to go flat out attack on home games for 90 PLUS minutes. Ok we might lose some but we are better losing one and winning one than losing and scraping a draw at home as we are doing now. Ronnies and Stevies teams tried to outscore the opposition at home, sod the defence, that is how we should approach home games.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-10-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123