+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raphinha

Raphinha

I would like to see more of this lad, he played a couple of great crosses in his short time on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I would like to see more of this lad, he played a couple of great crosses in his short time on the pitch
    u23 on live on YouTube now v Norwich - we have a strong team and ripping them apart.

Raphina, Hernandez, Poveda, Roberts and Struijk are all playing

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    u23 on live on YouTube now v Norwich - we have a strong team and ripping them apart.

Raphina, Hernandez, Poveda, Roberts and Struijk are all playing
    Good t watch, Raphina playing really well.

Not sure how Hernandez qualifies for U23s though..

Watch out for Drameh, good player..

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Watch out for Drameh, good player..
    He looked very good today tbf.

Some very good performances - Poveda looks so good and has so many skills.

Think you can have 2 or possibly 3 senior pros in the team hence Pablo and Kiko.

The youngsters like Drameh and Jenkins must have gained so much playing alongside the first team players in the team today.

Pablo looked like he needed to get back in the groove when he came on at Villa, wasn't at his best

I like the way he's comfortable coming inside from the wing, could see him covering the no 10 role if we need to promote Rodrigo to no 9 if Bamford is out for any reason. Both Rodrigo and Raphina threaded two wonderful passes through to Costa/Harrison on Friday. I do love a well threaded pass.

I think he looks a good buy. The way we play means the wide men have a lot of graft so Bielsa wanted 4 of them to cover for injury and fatigue.
    I think all of them will have plenty of involvement throughout the season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)