+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NUFC vs Wolves

Another Brucey wonder sub that one

Another GK error really but well done Murphy you proved me wrong today

That was a naughty free kick, said the lad had quality haha

I’d love to know if our goal was planned. Did he bring Carroll on to trick Wolves into thinking the free kick would be crossed for a header? If it was a trick was it Bruce, Murphy or someone else who thought it up?

It certainly fooled their keeper😄

A good point from another dire performance. I thought Saint and Schar’s passing was poor today. Important we stay in this league to have any chance of a brighter future.
    Last edited by toptoon; 25-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.

There is clearly no plan from Bruce on how to attack.

However i have to say with the changes Bruce made we looked solid defensively. I hope we sign a real coach with an idea of how to attack.

Oh and we were lucky yet again.

I had to go out after half time so missed the coverage of the second half. Did we deserve a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I had to go out after half time so missed the coverage of the second half. Did we deserve a point?
    We did nothing to deserve it. Lucky 🍀

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    We did nothing to deserve it. Lucky ��
    I'm torn.

On the one hand, I don't want draws like this and the one against Spurs to let Bruce think that justifies his horrendous football. On the other hand, though, I don't want us to go down because the only chance of a takeover is if we're still in the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm torn.

On the one hand, I don't want draws like this and the one against Spurs to let Bruce think that justifies his horrendous football. On the other hand, though, I don't want us to go down because the only chance of a takeover is if we're still in the Prem.
    I feel the same

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)