+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this the best team rotherham have had in the past 15 years.?

Is this the best team rotherham have had in the past 15 years.?

Moaning about not beating teams like Birmingham etc.

Holding there own so far in the championship giving teams with 100 times more budget a good game and coming away dissapointed we didn't win.

Not the whipping boys at the moment that is wycombe and Barnsley.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 25-10-2020 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Dangling title

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Moaning about not beating teams like Birmingham etc.

Holding there own so far in the championship giving teams with 100 times more budget a good game and coming away dissapointed we didn't win.

Good point, it might well be the best in the last 15 years, however it’s certainly not the most entertaining

It's certainly up there. Harsh on Barnsley. Two points behind us and the most we seem to take from them in a season is one point.
    We gave it a real go at Reading, but simply don't have the cash to compete with these teams.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

Told ya so

Its early days yet and theres plenty of time to take a few hidings, I think we have potential and its great to see Warney try and play football but do we have the right players?

Lyndsay is a workhorse and will receive some great feedback for this on here but the lad cant make a 5 yard pass with any accuracy, and he aint the only one

The team that beat Orient at wembley is my pick of the last 15yrs, this current team only Mattock replacing Skarz, and probably a replacement for Collin, but the rest dont come close.

I thought the SE side just before he left us was very good.
    The one where Vadis Ofoe was the piece in the jigsaw that made us tick and at last we looked competitive in this division.
    I think the Ofoe loan extension or loan termination as it turned out to be was the catalyst for SE,s departure though

I think PW,s side will improve this season though and the one we currently have could prove to be the best

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I thought the SE side just before he left us was very good.
    The one where Vadis Ofoe was the piece in the jigsaw that made us tick and at last we looked competitive in this division.
    I think the Ofoe loan extension or loan termination as it turned out to be was the catalyst for SE,s departure though

I think PW,s side will improve this season though and the one we currently have could prove to be the best
    I agree I thought we would stay up if Evans had stayed.