+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid - reality - the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Show me the proof of the ram jammed Nightingale hospitals and the burial pits and mass graves, then I'll believe this pandemic is real.
    BT Are you doubting Thomas or Trumps brother?

44 million cases and 1.2million deaths in 217 countries worldwide and a WHO pandemic declaration not enough for you?
    Go to third world countries and you’ll see what you demand ... except full Nightingales

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

BT Just believe or do you need to get it before you can - like Trump.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 28-10-2020 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

44 million cases and 1.2million deaths in 217 countries worldwide.
    Are all those 44 million 'cases' actual cases, people showing symptoms of Covid and requiring medical treatment, or is the figure simply the number of people who have tested positive, and thus includes false positives and people who are asymptomatic and are totally unaware they even have the virus ? If, as I suspect, it's the latter, would you know what % are actual cases requiring medical treatment, what % are false positives, and what % are asymptomatic ?

The 1.2 million deaths, are they all people who died 'from' Covid, or is it people who died 'with' Covid, meaning they died after testing positive for Covid, but the cause of death may have been other than Covid ? For instance, people who died in a RTA after testing positive or fell off a ladder, or died from a heart attack after testing positive, or simply died of old age but had tested positive, are they included in that figure ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Are all those 44 million 'cases' actual cases, people showing symptoms of Covid and requiring medical treatment, or is the figure simply the number of people who have tested positive, and thus includes false positives and people who are asymptomatic and are totally unaware they even have the virus ? If, as I suspect, it's the latter, would you know what % are actual cases requiring medical treatment, what % are false positives, and what % are asymptomatic ?

The 1.2 million deaths, are they all people who died 'from' Covid, or is it people who died 'with' Covid, meaning they died after testing positive for Covid, but the cause of death may have been other than Covid ? For instance, people who died in a RTA after testing positive or fell off a ladder, or died from a heart attack after testing positive, or simply died of old age but had tested positive, are they included in that figure ?
    It’s all of the above Sinkov but you won’t get the figures because the government are backed into a corner so tightly now they darent turn or can’t.

I’m sure you’ve read as I have the false made up statistics and testing problems in the paper , I’ve met people in the last few weeks who have had the test and showed the paperwork that says little disclaimer that you could have Covid 1-19 flu or a simple cold with your positive result.

Then there’s the people who have tested positive but haven’t actually been for or had a test ( this is favourite of mine sort of Tommy Cooper esq - you know it’s **** but you still have to laugh 😂 as it’s genious ).

Boris is telling us he can’t earn enough and will quit once he’s sorted Covid - all his cronies have shares in pharmaceuticals to the tune of hundreds of thousands all waiting to pep up the retirement fund when they announce a so called inoculation for a flu strain.

As for Trump the only thing I’ll say for him in America is he said alot of people are going to die He didn’t lie just said as it was

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    It’s all of the above Sinkov but you won’t get the figures because the government are backed into a corner so tightly now they darent turn or can’t.

I’m sure you’ve read as I have the false made up statistics and testing problems in the paper.

Boris is telling us he can’t earn enough and will quit once he’s sorted Covid - all his cronies have shares in pharmaceuticals to the tune of hundreds of thousands all waiting to pep up the retirement fund when they announce a so called inoculation for a flu strain.

As for Trump the only thing I’ll say for him in America is he said alot of people are going to die He didn’t lie just said as it was
    The video refers to only 98 deaths in Ireland, that was true on April 2bd so it’s pretty ancient. its now at 1890
    It’s mow in a 6 week lockdown
    https://www.politico.eu/article/irel...own-six-weeks/

There are now newer more accurate tests.
    The people driving lockdown are the scientists not the politicians, Boris wants to get the economy going, but don’t let the facts influence your opinion.
    Today
    SAGE The government's scientific advisers are urging the Prime Minister to prepare for a second wave of coronavirus that has a lower daily death toll but which lasts for a longer period of time - making it more deadly overall, According to the SAGE prediction, all of England could spend Christmas under Tier 3 restrictions
    Sir Patrick Vallance is pushing for Boris Johnson to impose lockdown as deaths projected to reach 500 a day
    French government envisaging month-long lockdown to combat spread of covid-19, French media reports
    Macron due to make televised address at 8pm today
    The Italian government has announced new restrictions, from Monday, 26 October, which will be in place for a month.

Covid: What are the lockdown rules in place across Europe? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-53640249
    Last edited by oldcolner; 28-10-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Two of my good friends have currently got covid - one of whom is in a worrying condition, the other one has been really ill but, hopefully, is beginning to recover.

Covid is real, is among us here and now, and you really don't want to catch it.

" making it more deadly overall,"

Seeing as the survival rate of those who catch Covid is over 99% and the average age of those whom it kills is 82.4 years old, it doesn't seem to be deadly at all, so how much more deadly will it be this time ? I wonder why people describe this virus as 'deadly' when it clearly isn't ? Project Fear ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Covid is real, is among us here and now, and you really don't want to catch it.
    You could say exactly the same about flu. Check out the number of people killed by flu over the last 20 years, it's scary, but no one ever proposed closing the country down and destroying the economy to combat it.

You could say exactly the same about flu. Check out the number of people killed by flu over the last 20 years, it's scary, but no one ever proposed closing the country down and destroying the economy to combat it.
    That is the case, even though they keep administering a 'flu vaccine every year. I have noticed that the vaccine must be extremely effective this year because hardly anybody is dying with 'flu, however, lots of people are still dying with Covid.

A word about SAGE and its offshoots in all this is that they produce statistics etc. saying this that and the other, however, these are just opinions of many, many people, some who have refused permission to be named publicly. Yes they are scientists etc., however, you could put two scientists in a room and they would argue that black is white if it suited their own ends.

Yes, Covid is real, however, nobody really knows how to combat it but the Chinese will come out of this very well indeed and their Communist allies will also find their feet very quickly whilst the Western world flounders.
    Last edited by Supersub6; 28-10-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Lord Sumption....former supreme court judge.

...will tell the Cambridge Law Faculty that the use of coercion to try to quell the pandemic is unprecedented in British history, even in wartime, and that it runs against basic freedoms.

Lord Sumption will accuse ministers of using the police to suppress opposition to their policies, of creating new criminal offences without the legal right to do so, and of grabbing unconstitutional powers by issuing misleading guidance.

He is to say the methods used by ministers will undo the unity of society and will lead to long-term authoritarian government.

Lord Sumption will speak of new criminal offences brought into being on the ‘mere say-so of ministers’, with the fines of up to £10,000 ‘truly breathtaking’ constitutionally.

This has been achieved through the ‘language of impending doom’, ‘alarmist’ projections and statistical manipulation, he will say.

He will also give a chilling warning that the Government’s actions pose a severe threat to reshape the relationship between the state and the public in a shift to a more authoritarian style of politics, which will survive past the current crisis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yrannical.html

but what does he know - he's just another of "59's" "Conspiracy theorists" !

I read the full transcript of Sumption's letter, it is impossible to ignore the fact we are experiencing an unprecedented power grab by a Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Dangerous to Democracy Cretins.

For fear of ridicule on here I failed to reveal I had the virus in early January upon my return from Germany. Oddly, our best friend also caught it at the same time on her return from Spain.

We were both hellishly rough, but none of the restrictions were in place and we did not understand quarantine and self isolation, nor were we told to do so.

Using my loaf and own sense of common-sense, I stayed home, the Child Bride was attentive and after about 10 days I was on the mend. It's worse than the 'flu because it really hits your chest and our mate needed about 3 weeks before she was feeling better.

The doctor told us both (different households) how to deal with it and warned us if severe respiratory problems ensued to call an ambulance immediately.

An ex-Labour councillor who is a good friend of mine at the same time had to be admitted to Royal Bolton and was in ICU for over a week and took a month to get back to "normal".

The point of this discourse is to say some people with serious underlying health conditions will be seriously at risk of death if infected with this virus. I might add however, in genuine congruence with sinkov, I see no justification whatsoever for this Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins in closing the country down and destroying the economy to combat it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)