+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Covid - reality - the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Your naivety, or simply ignorance of the facts, for someone involved in politics is astonishing 59.
    c'mon Sinkov....you know 59's happy under the whip.

Aren’t lockdowns and mask wearing how China and Asia got rid of the virus Sinkov
    They just do it better than us.
    Never let the facts get in the way Of your theories.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Your naivety, or simply ignorance of the facts, for someone involved in politics is astonishing 59. This is the definition of the deaths being officially counted as Covid deaths,

"Number of deaths of people who had had a positive test result for COVID-19 and died within 28 days of the first positive test."

No mention of what's on the death certificate, nothing to do with what a person actually died from, you die within 28 days of testing positive for Covid, and you're a Covid death statistic. Simple, neat little trick isn't it 59, it's fooled a lot of people besides you.
    Death statistics come from death certificate entries. Since Shipman there are different sections main cause and contributing factors, so heart attack deaths could see an entry for Covid in the latter and would count. Of course a number of deaths from Covid could occur after months in ITU or In folk who never had a test so wouldn’t count by that definition. I believe a Covid entry in the main cause would not be ignored if they hadn’t had a test. The impact of the new definition is actually reducing death numbers.

under the old PHE system, 2,086 Covid deaths were reported in England in July by date of death, with the 28 days cut off this number is 574 – nearly a quarter of what was previously reported.
    https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/public...-data-revised/

Don’t let the facts get in the way of your theories.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 29-10-2020 at 08:41 AM.

My GP asked me to provide a blood test in April following the assumption in January that I had contacted the virus in Germany. I have never had a follow-up or result.

The Child Bride claims if I have a heart attack and die within the next few months, the test results will be regurgitated to prove I died from COVID.

A neighbour who works at Royal Bolton suggests the wrong cause of death is deliberately inserted into the cause of death on a person's Death Certificate. There is no watchdog or review currently in place to suggest otherwise either.

We are being played like fiddles and the backlash is coming, silly restrictions placed around Christmas will be the catalyst of that I am certain.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Aren’t lockdowns and mask wearing how China and Asia got rid of the virus Sinkov
    They just do it better than us.
    Never let the facts get in the way Of your theories.
    It might have escaped your notice OC, but we got rid of the virus in this country also, from almost 1000 a day dying in early April, down to single figures in July, and all without a mask in sight. I assume you live in this country so I thought you would have noticed this, perhaps the BBC 'forgot' to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My GP asked me to provide a blood test in April following the assumption in January that I had contacted the virus in Germany. I have never had a follow-up or result.

The Child Bride claims if I have a heart attack and die within the next few months, the test results will be regurgitated to prove I died from COVID.

A neighbour who works at Royal Bolton suggests the wrong cause of death is deliberately inserted into the cause of death on a person's Death Certificate. There is no watchdog or review currently in place to suggest otherwise either.

We are being played like fiddles and the backlash is coming, silly restrictions placed around Christmas will be the catalyst of that I am certain.
    I suppose anything goes in Bolton.
    Very serious allegations, report it to the police with evidence.

As you are over 28 days and never got a result your child bride can be reassured the real cause will be entered.

“There is no watchdog or review currently in place to suggest otherwise either. “
    There is in Scotland - It’s called the Death Certification review service and is free.
    England were supposed to be developing one but wanted to charge £70 to every death certificate.

Sinkov

China got rid
    Name:  8355638B-B4C1-4AF8-BC18-E26003A1F13C.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  9.9 KB

We didn’t
    Name:  DDE9FDE7-3AFE-4077-8BE2-E559A8E5CAAC.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  10.0 KB

Of course a number of deaths from Covid could occur after months in ITU or In folk who never had a test so wouldn’t count by that definition.

oh...but it does count Colner.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...h-covid-19.pdf

old age - existing illnesses...but had a slight cough, so cause of death ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

oh...but it does count Colner.

old age - existing illnesses...but had a slight cough, so cause of death ?

Yes of course they would count as those were the symptoms they died of, but not going back to February as they would have before the change in definition.
    The new way of counting has reduced stated deaths to one quarter of what they were, you and BT with his conspiracy theories seem to think the opposite and they are overstated now.
    That’s totally wrong. If they wanted big numbers to frighten you and empower them why allow PHE to do the opposite???

Yes of course they would count as those were the symptoms they died of....
    so Colner - you say (post 43) deaths without testing "wouldn't count" - then when I pointed out the contrary , that iindeed they did count, being that guidance during the Emergency period...advised cause of death to be defined as C'vid, even without test - or any verification - You then reversed your position (post 49) saying that a cold like symptom "would count" as proper diagnosis for cause of death......nullifying all other health problems, why ?....because of an uncertain sniffle. Do you see how shabby your argument, but worse...it concluded in agreement with a now established abberation.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)