+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid - reality - the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    That is the case, even though they keep administering a 'flu vaccine every year. I have noticed that the vaccine must be extremely effective this year because hardly anybody is dying with 'flu, however, lots of people are still dying with Covid.

A word about SAGE and its offshoots in all this is that they produce statistics etc. saying this that and the other, however, these are just opinions of many, many people, some who have refused permission to be named publicly. Yes they are scientists etc., however, you could put two scientists in a room and they would argue that black is white if it suited their own ends.

Yes, Covid is real, however, nobody really knows how to combat it but the Chinese will come out of this very well indeed and their Communist allies will also find their feet very quickly whilst the Western world flounders.
    The Child Bride echoed your sentiments exactly yesterday Supersub6. Our local rag is whipping up hysteria about Bolton being the number one hotspot in the country for deaths from COVID-19. They are failing to mention morbidity from non-related COVID deaths (cancer and heart attacks) are currently killing three times the amount of Boltonians because they are not getting treatment.

Our completely unfit for purpose local Tory MP Mark Logan is of course AWOL, but still managed to vote against a "COVID ravaged" Bolton giving free lunches to kids. The madness continues.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I read the full transcript of Sumption's letter, it is impossible to ignore the fact we are experiencing an unprecedented power grab by a Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Dangerous to Democracy Cretins.
    If only it were so simple BT, but when Boris returned to Parliament to ask for another six months emergency powers, or to put it in your terms, which I agree with incidentally, another six months to continue this unprecedented power grab, HM Oppostion, the Labour Party, voted it through. The LibDems and a large number of Tories were opposed and voted against it, but Labour voted it through. We are where we are now because of Labour, they could have stopped it in it's tracks, but they didn't. Why ?? Labour, Tory, they all piss in the same pot BT, your continual bleating about Boris suggests to me you need to open your eyes, take your blinkers off and look around, there's more in play here than you seem to appreciate, which surprises me, I thought you knew the time of day.

FFS sinkov! Blow Job has a parliamentary majority of 80+, he can do what he wants, he is doing what he wants and democracy like our economy is flushed down the toilet. How can you not see this? £10,000 fines for kids meeting their mates? It's bonkers!

Attachment 17290

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT Are you doubting Thomas or Trumps brother?

44 million cases and 1.2million deaths in 217 countries worldwide and a WHO pandemic declaration not enough for you?
    Go to third world countries and you’ll see what you demand ... except full Nightingales

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

BT Just believe or do you need to get it before you can - like Trump.
    Please see #20.

Please see #20.
    So you had it and came through Ok, that’s a relief, but you say it’s not a pandemic. Are you not watching the news or is that all fake too?

BT, the first confimed cases of covid in the UK occurred on 29th January - two Chinese nationals.

I think you had a bad cold

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    BT, the first confimed cases of covid in the UK occurred on 29th January - two Chinese nationals.

I think you had a bad cold
    That is what those in charge tell us. There were numerous people, who go to the same slimming club as my wife, taken ill with strange symptoms which were diagnosed as pneumonia and lasted quite a few weeks. Some are still struggling with the after effects ----this happened in Early December and has been kept very quiet in the local area. Make of it what you will!

That is what those in charge tell us. There were numerous people, who go to the same slimming club as my wife, taken ill with strange symptoms which were diagnosed as pneumonia and lasted quite a few weeks. Some are still struggling with the after effects ----this happened in Early December and has been kept very quiet in the local area. Make of it what you will!
    Cases in January and December suspected
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-DECEMBER.html

So now you are intimating that "they" have been UNDER-REPORTING the number of cases?

There is a world wide pandemic.
    The UK and every other nation is struggling to control it.

Oh, and sorry to tell you, but Elvis is dead. The Americans DID land on the moon. 911 was executed by disaffected members of Asian descent.

FFS sinkov! Blow Job has a parliamentary majority of 80+, he can do what he wants.
    No he cannot BT, the Tory whips were kecking their pants over the Emergency Powers vote, there were at least 40 Tory MPs prepared to vote against their own government, plus the Lib Dems, if Labour had come out against there would have even more Tories prepared to revolt, and the government would have been defeated, they'd have had to come back to Parliament, and have every measure scrutinised and voted on. But Labour voted to allow Boris and Hancock to do as they please for the next six months, so don't whinge about it now, it's thanks to those Lefty ****s in Parliament that we're being fecked around right now, Labour could have put an end to it.

And even worse, lefty morons like Starmer and Burnham want Boris to shut the whole country down, and are bringing to bear all the pressure they can on him to try to force him to do just that. And if you can't see that, you've got BDS even worse than I thought you had mon ami.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)