+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid - reality - the lies.

Covid - reality - the lies.

https://fb.watch/1l2Mk6vrTM/

Watch this it’s frightening

He's a tour operator in Spain army...?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

they're out there army....Law suits been filed all around the planet - but if folk could only switch off (detox themselve) from the propoganda mouthpiece...to think/see/feel for themselves, they'd soon realise that they wouldn't be able to differenciate these times from any other, and would be continuing, just as normal - More are now questioning the official narrative...and the fear modeling fear mongering lowlifes behind it...which is likely why they're after shutting us down again...get everyone indoors, and glued to the box - re-educate, proselytize the program, and re-shape the mind etc.

Why/how were days such as these written about so long ago ?....I think, because those then had lived through and experienced their own resets...so realised that once the cogs began to turn, there'd be no stopping them, especially when promoted as...the saviour machine, it'd be helped along, strengthened to reliance....Now this Convid, and what comes with it, the Next Level Reset, and who's in control - the Programmes, Data, Algorithms...for all our movements, our transactions, our interactions...to be tracked and traced, now there's the true Virus - and while we're being distracted by a fake, it's getting a foothold - And then what, how long will it be before it decides our value, as the more it shuts down our independence - the greater we'll depend on it...and the more it (and those behind it) will hold dominion over our lives, and who lives even.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

Let me know if any of this gets onto the BBC, SkyNews, C4 News or the Guardian websites would you please army, then I can ring Burton's for an appointment in their window.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Let me know if any of this gets onto the BBC, SkyNews, C4 News or the Guardian websites would you please army, then I can ring Burton's for an appointment in their window.
    lol ---it will be on there when Pope goes to Chelsea! Mind you Burton's will probably have been forced into liquidation by then with the way that things are going. It will be back to sackcloth and ashes for the modern man! Now I know why all these folk wander around in holey jeans, they have been looking at the future!

This site is now officially a conspiracy theory site.

If I suddenly go quiet then you will know that "they" have got me and you we right all along.

Until then I will continue to believe that there is a global pandemic going on and every country is struggling to contain it or deal with it.
    Mistakes being made, but with good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

If I suddenly go quiet then you will know that "they" have got me and you we right all along.

Until then I will continue to believe that there is a global pandemic going on and every country is struggling to contain it or deal with it.

no problem 59'....it your opinion, and just your opinion...and just like your feelings on others feelings - can count for nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

You don't think our government is telling porkies 59, making exagerrated claims, using the stats selectively in order to mislead ? Do you want me to prove you wrong ?

Show me the proof of the ram jammed Nightingale hospitals and the burial pits and mass graves, then I'll believe this pandemic is real.

Lord Sumption....former supreme court judge.

...will tell the Cambridge Law Faculty that the use of coercion to try to quell the pandemic is unprecedented in British history, even in wartime, and that it runs against basic freedoms.

Lord Sumption will accuse ministers of using the police to suppress opposition to their policies, of creating new criminal offences without the legal right to do so, and of grabbing unconstitutional powers by issuing misleading guidance.

He is to say the methods used by ministers will undo the unity of society and will lead to long-term authoritarian government.

Lord Sumption will speak of new criminal offences brought into being on the ‘mere say-so of ministers’, with the fines of up to £10,000 ‘truly breathtaking’ constitutionally.

This has been achieved through the ‘language of impending doom’, ‘alarmist’ projections and statistical manipulation, he will say.

He will also give a chilling warning that the Government’s actions pose a severe threat to reshape the relationship between the state and the public in a shift to a more authoritarian style of politics, which will survive past the current crisis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yrannical.html

but what does he know - he's just another of "59's" "Conspiracy theorists" !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)