+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Government Contracts Handed Out During The Pandemic

O/T Government Contracts Handed Out During The Pandemic

PPE contracts awarded during the pandemic .

https://mobile.twitter.com/BylineTim...780360192?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    PPE contracts awarded during the pandemic .

https://mobile.twitter.com/BylineTim...780360192?s=19
    I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not
    But they tightened the rules on TU's financially supporting the Labour Party

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not
    But they tightened the rules on TU's financially supporting the Labour Party
    It wouldn't be such an issue if the Trace and Test was actually working to keep the virus manageable which is our only hope right now exile .

What irritates me the most is that there's more than a sniff of cashing in on the pandemic without providing a fit for purpose system .

It's a complete lose - lose for the taxpayer .

Booits ev stepped in to save the system.

For just £120 tha can get a Covid Test whether showing symptoms or not.

This crisis is too good an opportunity to miss out on mekkin a profit.

The result is not fed into the NHS Track and Trace Contact Database so confidentiallity is ensured if tha dunt want the result disclosed.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-10-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Has Boris launched Operation Moonshot yet? It seems to have gone quiet over that

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It wouldn't be such an issue if the Trace and Test was actually working to keep the virus manageable which is our only hope right now exile .

What irritates me the most is that there's more than a sniff of cashing in on the pandemic without providing a fit for purpose system .

It's a complete lose - lose for the taxpayer .
    mines working i get 3 to 7 alerts a day when im out 2 or 3 when im home.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Booits ev stepped in to save the system.

For just £120 tha can get a Covid Test whether showing symptoms or not.

This crisis is too good an opportunity to miss out on mekkin a profit.

The result is not fed into the NHS Track and Trace Contact Database so confidentiallity is ensured if tha dunt want the result disclosed.
    you've always been able to be tested privately since test became available, it use to be £350 a test so come down a lot then
    no results are not fed into track and trace you do that yourself with the results code you are given. the problem is people are not putting the results in so you don't get pinged when near someone with a positive test also alot of people that downloaded the test and trace app dont turn their bluetooth on so again will not get pinged.

out of being nosey who many on ere have downloaded the track and trace app and have their location and bluetooth turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    you've always been able to be tested privately since test became available, it use to be £350 a test so come down a lot then
    no results are not fed into track and trace you do that yourself with the results code you are given. the problem is people are not putting the results in so you don't get pinged when near someone with a positive test also alot of people that downloaded the test and trace app dont turn their bluetooth on so again will not get pinged.
    Do you think £120 is a fair fee YB?
    I think I know what your answer will be

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast