+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Owls. 28th (Wed) KO 7:45

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Moses Odubajo

Scored the first goal for Orient at Wembley

Not just Hirst for us there's Price, Woody, Mattock
    I think Price works at Asda now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I think Price works at Asda now.
    They've given him a contract for life - it's the Asda Price Guarantee

Game will be on sky red button or if you wish to watch by iFollow then £10

Owls fans complaining that the Australian ref for this match has a bias against them ! Getting their excuses in early !

Izzy Brown too.
    Wasn't in their squad Last Saturday though

Maybe he's not very good anymore or he's injured one of his trotters

It's the 4th official that opws fans need to keep a eye on. A few careless Whisper in the refs ear and wham, up the Millers 2.2

Wednesday might be bottom of the league but this season they’ve accumulated 2 more points than us.

Not very good then

Brin, I agree with you, about the formation, I've just watched Burnley against Spurs, Burnley played 442, and Spurs 451, and they don't stay in that formation for long, i also watched the highlights of the championship, what ever happens to Rotherham's defence in the last five minutes of nearly every game,.
    I've also been Hoping for a win, but you must keep eleven on the field,(this game will be Hard.) we can only keep our fingers crossed, I don't care who scores ,as long as Rotherham United win the Game,.

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    Brin, I agree with you, about the formation, I've just watched Burnley against Spurs, Burnley played 442, and Spurs 451, and they don't stay in that formation for long, i also watched the highlights of the championship, what ever happens to Rotherham's defence in the last five minutes of nearly every game,.
    I've also been Hoping for a win, but you must keep eleven on the field,(this game will be Hard.) we can only keep our fingers crossed, I don't care who scores ,as long as Rotherham United win the Game,.
    The game will probably hinge on who comes out on top in midfield Bannon and Brown seem to have much more ability than ours though ?
    The left side of our defence always worries me due to a very obvious lack of pace ! Every team will target this weakness, get Olisunde in at left back to help Wood out

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast