+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: boot hill

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Colin Bell, died aged 74, same age as me. Great player, quiet, no fuss, just got on with the job and did it brilliantly.

RIP.
    Perhaps a fitting commemoration is the FAC Semi-Final scoreline tonight Manure 0 - Citeh 2

peter swan ..84 sheff wed and england centre half.

more noted for the betting ring scandal with team mates tony kay and david layne.

rip swanny

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    peter swan ..84 sheff wed and england centre half.

more noted for the betting ring scandal with team mates tony kay and david layne.

rip swanny
    Remember that very well, all three were top players at the time.

RIP all the same.

hillton valentine 77.
    guitarist with the animals
    group included alan price and eric burden.
    hilton played the unforgettable
    riff in the " house of the rising sun"

hillton valentine 77.
    guitarist with the animals
    group included alan price and eric burden.
    hilton played the unforgettable
    riff in the " house of the rising sun"
    When i was in College in the early sixties, a few lads formed a group and did a few local gigs. Through a contact one had, they went to a recording studio to make a record, in London I think. The singer, one of our close group of friends on return wrote on his bedroom notice board, " I predict The House of The Rising Sun, will be number one in three weeks."

The Animals had been in the same studio making the recording. His prediction was wrong however, it was number one the following week. It was always our favorite record, so much so that when one of our tight knit group lost his wife recently, it was played at the funeral.

R I P Hilton .

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    When i was in College in the early sixties, a few lads formed a group and did a few local gigs. Through a contact one had, they went to a recording studio to make a record, in London I think. The singer, one of our close group of friends on return wrote on his bedroom notice board, " I predict The House of The Rising Sun, will be number one in three weeks."

The Animals had been in the same studio making the recording. His prediction was wrong however, it was number one the following week. It was always our favorite record, so much so that when one of our tight knit group lost his wife recently, it was played at the funeral.

R I P Hilton .
    Along with The Yardbirds, The animals were my favorite group. Very gritty and down to Earth. Very special band, the likes of which etc, etc.

RIP

had to post this sad news.

not a film star or a rock star but a star in my eyes

capt sir tom moore (100 )..died after contracting covid on top of pneumonia

rip and god bless

had to post this sad news.

not a film star or a rock star but a star in my eyes

capt sir tom moore (100 )..died after contracting covid on top of pneumonia

rip and god bless

I only just saw this. Was going to say what a tragedy but it isn't really is it? He had a long, interesting and eventful life, he obviously had a very positive effect on everyone he met and was it can be said a wonderful person.

Really he should be celebrated not mourned' Good for him.

RIP

RIP Sir Tom. They don't come any better!

christopher plummer 91
    star of the sound of music..

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)