+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: boot hill

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Former Liverpool and Scotland forward Ian St John has died at the age of 82 after a long illness.

Definitely one of the good guys. RIP Saint, a great player and a great man!
    So very true, one of the best.

Also part the Saint and Greavsie duo who broke the ground for ex players in the punditry game. I wonder what they think [thought] of the fawning, self serving, politically correct "Woke" tossers that we have to tolerate now.

RIP Ian.

murray walker 97 F1 broadcaster has done his final lap.motor racing not my bag , but a well respected commentator

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    murray walker 97 F1 broadcaster has done his final lap.motor racing not my bag , but a well respected commentator
    One of the iconic commentators from my childhood... him and David Coleman and Hugh John’s... the latter had massive hands if you’re from the Black Country and in the know 😁.

Also passed overnight Marvellous Marvin Hagler, some epic fights with Roberto Duran and Sugar Ray Leonard all those years ago.

marvin hagler 66...ex world middleweight boxing champion , finally k o'd

sorry norts did not see your post

Stephen King wrote a book where the main characters were having time and evidence their existence "rolled up" behind them, The Langoliers" I think it was. That's how this thread makes me feel, all the faces and characters I was familiar with growing up seem to disappearing at a great rate of knots. Will just have to try to keep one step ahead I guess!

RIP to all involved anyway.

peter lorimer 74..leeds utd all time record goal scorer
    after long term illness

See what I mean!

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    See what I mean!

RIP
    Yes Woody, I know exactly what you mean. Frightening innit?

another for you woody

frank worthington 72 has hung his boots up.
    flamboyant character and a great gootballer

d, but considering his lifestyle I am surprised he lasted this long.

RIP Big Frank.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)