+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackman and Miller

It’s not a matter of blackmail. It’s just how things work. He didn’t make the deal personally but he’ll stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Terms of the loan. If he’s fit or deemed fit. He plays or goes back.
    Opinion or fact scum?

I don't get that. If hes playing through the pain barrier then he can easily be deemed not fit. Doesnt this show a obvious flaw in the 24 man squad. When international teams go to tournements lasting for 3 or 4 weeks they always take 3 keepers in their 23. Whereas were saying no its ok. Well go all the way to Jan with just the 2..what can possibly go wrong?

Price would be registered as the 25 man in that case, I just assume they don't want to do it yet on the off chance Ogbene recovers quicker than expected. It's worth the risk in my opinion.

Resently I saw a post on FB saying Price had left the club to coach Bournemouth’s under 23’s goalies... the post also included a picture of a tweet from Richard O’Donnell wishing Price all the best on his retirement. Not sure if was a fake account or if there is any truth in this just saying what I read and saw.

He was born in Bournemouth Kev so i suppose it's possible.
    You would have thought that RUFC and Bmouth would have said something though and the media as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12