+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who Could Blame Bilic If He Goes!

Who Could Blame Bilic If He Goes!

Would not blame Bilic one bit if he were to walk so lets keep the seat warm for Appleton with our ambition!

Look what Leeds have backed Bielsa with compared to our investments in terms of NEW faces since we struggled to gain promotion. Leeds are where they are for a reason and we are where we are for a reason.

Unless we get 4 points from Brighton and Fulham the fat lady might start clearing her throat. As for Bilic - what is the exact reason why he would want to stay if a bigger club come along with more ambition? Let me think - NONE!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Would not blame Bilic one bit if he were to walk so lets keep the seat warm for Appleton with our ambition!

Look what Leeds have backed Bielsa with compared to our investments in terms of NEW faces since we struggled to gain promotion. Leeds are where they are for a reason and we are where we are for a reason.

Unless we get 4 points from Brighton and Fulham the fat lady might start clearing her throat. As for Bilic - what is the exact reason why he would want to stay if a bigger club come along with more ambition? Let me think - NONE!
    If he walks....yes I would blame him. He is a professional manager/coach...This is modern football...do you think he lives under a rock?
    He has to comply...he may not like it...you may not like it...but this is 2020.....Stop looking at other clubs....this is the club you have ended up with after a life time....why are you surprised?
    Don't be...enjoy the season...whatever happens...don't get too upset...it is only football.....I can love it...but if it does not perform they way I want...so...thats love!!
    Now where did I leave my cup of tea...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    If he walks....yes I would blame him. He is a professional manager/coach...This is modern football....
    Totally agree. I can just imagine the meltdown on Facebook we've touched on over on the other thead. I'll bet it's epically biblical. And equally funny in it's manchild anger and frustrated modern day entitlement.

Ultimately Slav' and co are professionals. He wanted Pereira, Diangana, Robinson, Krovinovic, Grant, Ivanovic and extra legs in midfield (Gallagher). He got them.

Ok so he probably wanted another centre half, if not two then definitely one full back, more up front and a new first choice keeper.

Unfortunately we have contractual obligations which effectively negated those aspirations. He'd like an upgrade on his toolkit to perform his tasks to the best of his ability.

We haven't got the money those around us have though, so he's got to do his best with what he's got to hand.

I'd like a blow job and a shag off Gemma Atkinson but she's out of my league and I'm out of luck with the Mrs these days. Tough. I'll just have to make do with what's at hand too so to speak 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Totally agree. I can just imagine the meltdown on Facebook we've touched on over on the other thead. I'll bet it's epically biblical. And equally funny in it's manchild anger and frustrated modern day entitlement.

Ultimately Slav' and co are professionals. He wanted Pereira, Diangana, Robinson, Krovinovic, Grant, Ivanovic and extra legs in midfield (Gallagher). He got them.

Ok so he probably wanted another centre half, if not two then definitely one full back, more up front and a new first choice keeper.

Unfortunately we have contractual obligations which effectively negated those aspirations. He'd like an upgrade on his toolkit to perform his tasks to the best of his ability.

We haven't got the money those around us have though, so he's got to do his best with what he's got to hand.

I'd like a blow job and a shag off Gemma Atkinson but she's out of my league and I'm out of luck with the Mrs these days. Tough. I'll just have to make do with what's at hand too so to speak 😊 .
    Great last paragraph.youve cheered my dark Monday mood up. Class.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    If he walks....yes I would blame him. He is a professional manager/coach...This is modern football...do you think he lives under a rock?
    He has to comply...he may not like it...you may not like it...but this is 2020.....Stop looking at other clubs....this is the club you have ended up with after a life time....why are you surprised?
    Don't be...enjoy the season...whatever happens...don't get too upset...it is only football.....I can love it...but if it does not perform they way I want...so...thats love!!
    Now where did I leave my cup of tea...

But would a player stay loyal - would they hell as we have seen! So if a bigger club in the Premier come calling ( well that's everyone with more ambition ) and it helps Bilic in his career - I wouldn't blame him one bit!

I don't blame Austin either on 70K a week to warm the bench - eat more pies - and run down his contract! I do blame the idiot who negotiated this deal!

Totally expect Bilic to walk. Would it matter? Not really. The club is what it is and all the while the Chinese hermit holds the purse strings we will never amount to much. I said to my mate when we got promoted that I cannot see us winning a game in the Premiership and fully expect to beat Derby's dismal showing. I obviously want to be proved wrong and would be happy to eat humble pie. I expect to be back in the Championship next season where, if we can keep what we have together I think we will be able to make another tilt at promotion with Bilic or whoever replaces him.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)