+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would Leam say

What would Leam say

I presume it is in the contract that a sacked manager cannot talk about the club that have just dismissed him but what do you think Liam would say about RUFC?

I don't know what your Liam would say but I suspect LEAM Richardson would want to say a lot but is gagged by the RUFC Official Secrets Act or he won't get a penny and could be sued for libel.

Take the money LEAM and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I don't know what your Liam would say but I suspect LEAM Richardson would want to say a lot but is gagged by the RUFC Official Secrets Act or he won't get a penny and could be sued for libel.

If he was saying it Brin he could only be sued for slander () and only then if what he was saying could be proved to be false. I'd put good money on his speech involving the phrase 'in the building', 'improved everywhere I've been' and 'making themselves available'

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If he was saying it Brin he could only be sued for slander () and only then if what he was saying could be proved to be false. I'd put good money on his speech involving the phrase 'in the building', 'improved everywhere I've been' and 'making themselves available'
    I thought you recently put something up about libel for a recent post on 'claret'? Must have my wires crossed, oh well.

I thought you recently put something up about libel for a recent post on 'claret'? Must have my wires crossed, oh well.
    I did mention libel recently but that was pertaining to what people were writing/posting on here, not speaking.

Probably said "sh-t, we've been beaten by Real Madrid" and threw his tambourine across the room.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Probably said "sh-t, we've been beaten by Real Madrid" and threw his tambourine across the room.
    Vert good

How about doing some proper moderating and correct the spelling mistake?

Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Just a suggestion
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Just a suggestion
    Oh dear. What gets me ibs is you are the king on here for giving it out, even to a point of attempting the removal of Mods but, a slight tickle of your ribs on a play of a word and your dummy is out of the pram. Clearly a giver not a taker. In order to make you feel better, I'll amend it for you. Think on though about your future digs and ribbing. It was only light banter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast