+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Crystal Palace

Prediction League - Crystal Palace

Wolves welcome Crystal Palace to Molineux after the disappointing draw against Newcastle. Palace currently sit one spot above us in the table due to goal difference. They've won against Southampton, ManU and Fulham, drew Brighton and lost to Everton and Chelsea. Their main danger man is Wilfried Zaha, who has 5 goals on the season. Three other players have a goal. So the strategy, to me at least, should be to stop Zaha, but I'm no professional. I would normally pick a win here but the draw has me a bit down. But what the heck, Wolves usually bounce back when we are upset with them.

Wolves 2-1 Palace

Jimenez

1) abbobrom 6
    2) GrizzledWolf 3.3
    3) wolfiebill 2.3
    3) MichiganWolf 2.3
    5) nortonwolf 2.2
    6) Woking88 1.2
    6) plater 1.2
    6) WOODLANDSWOLF 1.2

Wolves 1-0 Palace (Podence)

Wolves 2 Palace 0

Jimenez

Time to take the hand brake off,
    Wolves 3 Palace 0

Neto.

Really hope that you guys above are right.

To me this has DRAW written all over it (hey but what do I know!!). In fact I think I'm pushing the envelope by putting down any goals!!

Wolves 1-1 Palace

Jimenez

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Really hope that you guys above are right.

To me this has DRAW written all over it (hey but what do I know!!). In fact I think I'm pushing the envelope by putting down any goals!!

Wolves 1-1 Palace

Jimenez
    I'm on the same page as you WB. All I can see is another dull as dishwater performance.

1-1 Podence.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I'm on the same page as you WB. All I can see is another dull as dishwater performance.

1-1 Podence.
    I suspect that you will be right Woody. However, Friday night is pub night when four of us, who have known each other for over 20 years have our weekly get together. Friday night should not be a football night and I am certainly not paying best part of fif **** quid to watch football on TV. We can keep updated by mobile phone and the result will be the same whether I watch it or not. It's a question of priorities, my friends will help me if and when needed, Wolverhampton Wanderers will not.

Having said that - COYW!

(Why won't it let me type fif t e e n?)
    Last edited by Woking88; 30-10-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Wolves 1 Palace 0 Neto.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    I suspect that you will be right Woody. However, Friday night is pub night when four of us, who have known each other for over 20 years have our weekly get together. Friday night should not be a football night and I am certainly not paying best part of fif **** quid to watch football on TV. We can keep updated by mobile phone and the result will be the same whether I watch it or not. It's a question of priorities, my friends will help me if and when needed, Wolverhampton Wanderers will not.

Having said that - COYW!

(Why won't it let me type fif t e e n?)
    Agree about the Friday night mate, in fact the way the games are stretched Friday through Monday now has almost turned me off the whole thing. What's wrong with all games 3PM kick off on Saturdays. All to do with revenue patterns and advertising I guess.

Anyway, have a couple of beers on me mate and I'll pay you the next time I see you.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Agree about the Friday night mate, in fact the way the games are stretched Friday through Monday now has almost turned me off the whole thing. What's wrong with all games 3PM kick off on Saturdays. All to do with revenue patterns and advertising I guess.

Anyway, have a couple of beers on me mate and I'll pay you the next time I see you.
    Well done Woody!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)