+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Match Thread v Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    If it'd had been Grant instead of Phillips just then I would have fancied him to beat those 2 defenders

Robinson deserves a start, he looks a different player this season
    Agreed ... he must start next game ..... hopefully in place of Livermore who looks too slow for the Prem

A great last 30 minute deserved a draw talk about a game of 2 half's but let this point not paper over the cracks we were desperate in the first half ,

Deserved the draw on the second half performance but not many teams in the Premiership will sit back for the 1-0 like Brighton did

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Basically, we aren't good enough for this division. Brighton have been much the better side and I will be surprised if anything changes after the break.
    Well, I was surprised. After the substitutions we were far the better side, thoroughly deserved the point and possibly a victory. What I couldn't understand though was bringing Phillips on for Grant. There was only about ten minutes to go so what was the thinking behind it?

Well, I was surprised. After the substitutions we were far the better side, thoroughly deserved the point and possibly a victory. What I couldn't understand though was bringing Phillips on for Grant. There was only about ten minutes to go so what was the thinking behind it?
    It was probably planned just before the goal. It was a poor decision though bearing in mind what had happened. I listened to the game on WBA radio. I am happy with a draw or as the commentator put it '...the shares are spoiled'.

Hi, would imagine to save him from getting injured lack of match fitness,easy to do a hamstring.

Paid the £14.95 again, should discounted after 5 minutes I hit the mute button.
    Feel sorry for Johnsone,he said he can hear the so called commentary.
    Good point should been more, we need to perform over 90 minutes apart from Southampton we have well for half of the games.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)