+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLM now a registered political party

BLM now a registered political party

https://www.electoralcommission.org....t-applications

So how can Rotherham United say that "taking the knee" is not political?

Its always has been a political movement so what is the surprise there noggin? The fact that it is now registered might also pour cold water on your theory it is a revolutionary party. A revolutionary party wouldn't bother going through the process of getting some sort of establishment recognition of it would it? Their aim is to overthrow the establishment. Understanding of Marxism was never your strong point was it?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-10-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Yes but how would you like it if the team were kneeling for the Conservative Party or the Brexit Party?

I'm thinking not much.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes but how would you like it if the team were kneeling for the Conservative Party or the Brexit Party?

I'm thinking not much.
    No because they aren't representing oppressed minorities instead big business and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No because they aren't representing oppressed minorities instead big business and greed.
    You've got to be troll surely?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    what oppressed minorities roly? are you talking bout the bane community in this country. If you are you are talking *******s again.

BLM has now been renamed "Black Liberation Movement UK".

I hope our team will now make sure they do the black power fist tomorrow in recognition, I don't think kneeling is enough.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...on-movement-uk

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    what oppressed minorities roly? are you talking bout the bane community in this country. If you are you are talking *******s again.
    BAME do you mean stoves? which bit is bollax. Evidence please. Persuade me... (I have just made a mental note as to what your reply will be. Lets see if I'm reight)
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-10-2020 at 10:40 PM.

Oppressed minorities, its *******s. We are not living in South Africa but maybe you think we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Oppressed minorities, its *******s. We are not living in South Africa but maybe you think we are.
    Not what I expected so credit to you for that Stoves. At least you recognise there are oppressed minorities somewhere so that's a start I suppose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast