+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HOW was the top scorer in World Cup 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You lost me when you said IPad & IPhone, what exactly are they ?.
    That question its apparently asking you though about the top scorer in the World cup is very weird!.
    If you are part of Admin on here - then could you ask the powers that be to check that the emailing service to change your password is working correctly - and ask them to alter the question section to something that can be understood.
    Thanks in advance.

Same issue Nudge, not been on for a while couldn't remember my password, answered Harry Kane gave up after 5 attempts and reverted to my laptop.

Summats not reight on here !

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Same issue Nudge, not been on for a while couldn't remember my password, answered Harry Kane gave up after 5 attempts and reverted to my laptop.

Good arrar Red Flagged

like. Although on a more serious note, this garbage thaz got to contend wi trying to log in/recieve e-mails, stop adverts covering thi screen etcetera probably puts folk off joining this forum or start posting ageeun, a know it would me.

Eyup Roma !

Hope you and yours are keeping safe and well. Sorry to hear about Exile we had a few debates on here and I regret the way I left it.
    Av nicked SB's catchphrase and got all lads at work saying it nar Whenever summats wrong or wint start "summats not reight darn theer" they all say it.Comedy gold from SB !

Eyup Roma !

Hope you and yours are keeping safe and well. Sorry to hear about Exile we had a few debates on here and I regret the way I left it.
    Av nicked SB's catchphrase and got all lads at work saying it nar Whenever summats wrong or wint start "summats not reight darn theer" they all say it.Comedy gold from SB !
    For Extreme Summatting there is a preamble--

"Al tell thi wot"---said in order to gain attention from those close by and to indicate something important is about to be spoken, followed by pause and--

"An this iz fo nowt this is"---implying that usually a fee would be charged for the information, followed by a pause and--

"Summat's not reyt darn theear".--indicating there is a problem of some kind in that location.

"Al tell thi wot, an this iz fo nowt this is, summat's not reyt darn theear".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-10-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Eyup Roma !

Weer oreyt thanks R F , hope your all safe n well too, aye thu wa sum spicy exchanges among us all , tha needs to nip back onneer frum time to time , allus liked thi pooarsts , even when Summat wornt reyt on here ,, take care , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    For Extreme Summatting there is a preamble--

"Al tell thi wot"---said in order to gain attention from those close by and to indicate something important is about to be spoken, followed by pause and--

"An this iz fo nowt this is"---implying that usually a fee would be charged for the information, followed by a pause and--

"Summat's not reyt darn theear".--indicating there is a problem of some kind in that location.

"Al tell thi wot, an this iz fo nowt this is, summat's not reyt darn theear".
    Luvvit , wats tha recunz appund tu Cain Sumdi musta jumped him frum behind , he wa tied up like a baga shyte , that mckenzie fella ul get sum timpson thee watch !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Luvvit , wats tha recunz appund tu Cain Sumdi musta jumped him frum behind , he wa tied up like a baga shyte , that mckenzie fella ul get sum timpson thee watch !
    It's all *** and violence in that small, rural village.
    Straights, gays, lesbians, bi***uals, tran***uals--thev got the lot Dave, thev got the bloody lot.

A violent Scotsman nar. Cain al gerriz own back. Thuz a lot to cummart abart Moira's past.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It's all *** and violence in that small, rural village.
    Straights, gays, lesbians, bi***uals, tran***uals--thev got the lot Dave, thev got the bloody lot.

A violent Scotsman nar. Cain al gerriz own back. Thuz a lot to cummart abart Moira's past.
    Muckee Moira likes black pudding av earrd , wi due en explosion soowin Butler's Farm on bunfire neet ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast