+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HOW was the top scorer in World Cup 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Muckee Moira likes black pudding av earrd , wi due en explosion soowin Butler's Farm on bunfire neet ?
    Am gooin fo Cain's garage set aleet wi nobody aware Dan was inside,
    Followed by a Dingle family bedside vigil in Hotten General. We entted a vigil forra while.

Sam gorriz bird joke in the script again. Following his classic, "Lydia likes a c0ckatoo" he came art wi "There are plenty of t1ts rarnd here", talking abart birdwatching to that violent Scot.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-10-2020 at 05:12 PM.

Av sent Dan n Moira sum scotch egg's , thull booarth bi bunged up soowin ! Am evvin mi nails dun at Mandys anorl , al let thi kno arr a gerron !

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Same issue Nudge, not been on for a while couldn't remember my password, answered Harry Kane gave up after 5 attempts and reverted to my laptop.

Summats not reight on here !
    It’s preventing me from posting as much as what I’d like to - that’s for sure.
    I’m having to wait until I get back home and get hold of the ipad.
    Anyway - apologies in advance if the matter has been taken up by the organisers of this message board - but to my knowledge nothing has been said on here to indicate that our own Tykes Talk Admin team have attempted to sort the problem out.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It’s preventing me from posting as much as what I’d like to - that’s for sure.
    I’m having to wait until I get back home and get hold of the ipad.
    Anyway - apologies in advance if the matter has been taken up by the organisers of this message board - but to my knowledge nothing has been said on here to indicate that our own Tykes Talk Admin team have attempted to sort the problem out.
    Still nowt !!!

Im not sure what I can do about it Nudge.
    But I will ask Admin to look at this thread, so they can read about the log in problems that people are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not sure what I can do about it Nudge.
    But I will ask Admin to look at this thread, so they can read about the log in problems that people are having.
    That’s what’s wanted,
    Thanks cocker!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123