+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Sheffield Wednesday

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Sheffield Wednesday

Let's face it guys and dolls it is the fixture we all looked for and were disappointed that it wasn't on a bank holiday or a even a Saturday.

A lot of us have put them down near the bottom of the predicted finish league table because the Tuna man can't get good , strong enough staff to put the correct date on pieces of paper. It does all seem like they're making it up off the field yet on it they're still spending more than we ever will on wages. They've made some very good signings and although their manager has been employed by more than enough teams he's got a chance with Wednesday again to ge them out of the mire on the pitch and maybe get them to push up the league next season who knows.

We're still at the other end though looking at survival more than owt else. Bye heck we've played well but without the results needed. It's still early days and we've surpassed one of my nightmares.

My nighmare was that they'd overtake us in the league tonight. For a fan of Rotherham United that would have been unacceptable. The draw against Forest and then both us losing at the weekend means that they'll have to do a lot better to get above us.

Put 13 points in between us by the end of the night Chrismas will be Merry Miller time. Even though I'll probably be in Lockdown again from this Saturday along with my fellow Frogs and Frogesses. I'm joined again tonight by PerigordMiller who still has problems with his wireless connection Hopefully he'll have it fixed for the weekend

We'll be sat enjoying a beer, wine after a pastis and as we're under a curfew it'll be another happy evening I hope we're all as happy at fll time! Enjoy the match boys and girls!

COME ON YOU RED!!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 28-10-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Wife & dog already on standby if the result goes against us.

Only playing one player won't help

I see some of our fans have already started "looking over their shoulders" at other team's results.

Not good

Severe pressure on PW if we lose tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Only playing one player won't help

I see some of our fans have already started "looking over their shoulders" at other team's results.

Not good

Severe pressure on PW if we lose tonight
    Warne said something in his interview that made me smile. He said that he was looking at the points between teams but his players weren't

Was going to post 2-1 millers but apparently it’s not on and I’m deluded do I’ll just say let’s hope we play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Was going to post 2-1 millers but apparently it’s not on and I’m deluded do I’ll just say let’s hope we play well.
    2-1 Millers win 😉

My turn to be deluded then

Millers 2 Massively Insignificants 1

I'm joined again tonight by PerigordMiller who still has problems with his wireless connection Hopefully he'll have it fixed for the weekend

Is that your way of saying your sick of seeing him?

Unless we are 4-0 up after 90 minutes I'm predicting squeaky bums as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I'm joined again tonight by PerigordMiller who still has problems with his wireless connection Hopefully he'll have it fixed for the weekend

Is that your way of saying your sick of seeing him?
    No

Our President speaks tonight and we're expecting a 4 week lock down to start Friday night. He probably won't legaly be allowed to visit. Only for that reason do I hope he has his line fixed. It could also be that the telecom companies only work on essential repairs.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast