+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Halloween off

OT Halloween off

Looks like no trick or treating for tier 3 areas. Makes sense that kids don't spread owt to vulnerable old folks and other families. Hope parents use their noggins on this. Kids can still party at home. Sorry for being a grumps to the trick and treatsters 😉
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-10-2020 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Looks like no trick or treating for tier 3 areas. Makes sense that kids don't spread owt to vulnerable old folks and other families. Hope parents use their noggins on this. Kids can still party at home. Sorry for being a grumps to the trick and treatsters 😉
    You can take your mask off now before you frighten your lass..... oops sorry you’re not wearing one.

Not all bad then.

Are there any other stupid American sales ploys we can kick into touch because of covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not all bad then.

Are there any other stupid American sales ploys we can kick into touch because of covid?
    Don't be a Grump man,it's my Birthday on the 31st October it makes it a great day seeing all the little kids dressed up.

Not all bad then.

Speaking of americanisms I was reading something on Pele the other day and he said he was born to play soccer

Might be due to his time at the NY Cosmos

Not all bad then.

Trick or treating has British origins

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Speaking of americanisms I was reading something on Pele the other day and he said he was born to play soccer

Might be due to his time at the NY Cosmos
    Not wanting to poop on the US bashing party but Soccer was in fairly common use in the UK in the 60s. Just looked through my toy cupboard and I have Subbuteo Table Soccer, Table Soccer by Waddingtons and my 1968/9 Division 1 stickers album is called Soccer Stars.

Anyway, don't forget Thanksgiving is coming up soon lads so get your turkeys and pumpkin pies ordered before it's too late

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not wanting to poop on the US bashing party but Soccer was in fairly common use in the UK in the 60s. Just looked through my toy cupboard and I have Subbuteo Table Soccer, Table Soccer by Waddingtons and my 1968/9 Division 1 stickers album is called Soccer Stars.

Anyway, don't forget Thanksgiving is coming up soon lads so get your turkeys and pumpkin pies ordered before it's too late
    Will you lot please stop tipping our tea chests into the harbour
    It's not big, it's not clever and it's just not cricket

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Will you lot please stop tipping our tea chests into the harbour
    It's not big, it's not clever and it's just not cricket
    Talking of cricket, the World Champions of baseball will be crowned in the next two days and I don't remember England putting out a very strong team in this global event held here in the US

Have you got your votes in yet for Trump/Biden

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Talking of cricket, the World Champions of baseball will be crowned in the next two days and I don't remember England putting out a very strong team in this global event held here in the US

Have you got your votes in yet for Trump/Biden
    Not sure I could vote for someone named after a bodily function. I think he needs to change his campaign team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast