+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rotherham fan from Wolverhampton.

Rotherham fan from Wolverhampton.

I’ve copied and pasted this from Facebook.
    Heartbreaking and a good cause.

Morning all Wolves fan here hope you all don’t mind me posting in here.

Our Rotherham supporting friend recently lost his little lad to childhood cancer.

In order to raise some money for the funeral costs our Sunday morning football team will be completing a bike ride which starts at our home pitch in South Staffordshire and ends at The New York City Stadium.

If anyone would like to donate you can do so at the just giving link In the post below.

Cheers guys and up the millers ❤️💚

https://www.facebook.com/39381609801...127942674/?d=n

Here at AFC Essington we consider ourselves one big family.

Unfortunately one of our own has recently lost his beautiful little lad Ellis after a long brave battle with childhood cancer. Ellis leaves behind Father Lee, Mother Sarah and an older brother.

Lee has been an integral member of our squad since he joined us this summer and his ongoing positivity through of all this really inspired all of us in the team. Myself and the rest of the boys feel its only right to do our part and attempt to raise money to give the family a much needed financial boost during these hard and uncertain times.

Our mission on Saturday November 14th will be to complete an epic 73 mile bike ride from our home pitch at Cannock Chase High School to The New York City Stadium. The home of Lees beloved Rotherham United.

Were hoping our family and friends will get behind the cause and help us raise money for an amazing cause 💚

Donations can be made via the JustGiving link below 💚

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=xaa4bgGpr

Wow
    Heartbreaking.
    Life is so precious I’ve just called both my boys and told them I love them.
    I will gladly donate.

Absolutely heartbreaking
    condolences to all
    Hopefully they’ll reach more than their target

Just when you think you may be having a bad day, stories like this jolt you back into relaity. Life is so precious and if you have children take a good look at them and then love and cherish them even more.

Truly feel for this family, they must be heartbroken.

You never get over losing a child it’s horrendous. Nothings the same after.
    Hope they get a good amount and I will be contributing.

Name:  5B045E77-C435-4007-8EE0-CA23A1BEA894.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  18.1 KB

Oh my word this is terrible.
    No words can explain what they must be going through.
    Let’s hope they raise loads of money.

Great to see that they surpassed their target but bump just in case anyone else wants to donate.