+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have Some Really Bad News

That's a really nice gesture from you non-Tykes lads, who have left kind comments on here. Thanks.

Condolences to family and friends.

RIP Eric, this is what you shared with me on MillersMad and is for you up in that Big Sky.

Last edited by CAMiller; 30-10-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Very sad news indeed.
    He wound up a few people on the millers site including me sometimes. Doesn’t mean he was wrong just different views.
    Life is precious RIP and thoughts to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I was with him on his last visit to Oakwell for the first game of last season against Fulham .

Exile wasn't great on his pins by this time but we got you up those stairs old lad in the east stand and watched us play really well that day and win the game .

It took a bit of time getting you back to your car on Doncaster Road up that bloody hill in that heat and you never stopped thanking me but the pleasure was all mine to see you in good spirits after watching a great performance before you drove back to the midlands .

It's a wonderful memory to hold on to Eric now you are gone .

Bless you old lad .
    Nice story Animal. I hope Eric enjoyed his last trip to Oakwell.

Sad news. RIP Exile.

Condolences to his family, he’s been putting us right on all matters for a long time now but sadly no more.

RIP Exile

Condolences to all
    It’s a shock reading this, only know Exile from our board when he use to wind some of us up, he definitely got to a few.

RIP Exile

That is awful news. Exile often pmd me with messages and even wanted to meet up. I hadn't a clue he was ill. I wish i had known.I only knew him through millersmad . My thoughts and condolence go out to his friends a family. RIP Exile.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Long time poster Exile passed away suddenly this morning following a short illness .

I'm sure all our thoughts will be be his family at this very sad time .

RIP Eric , you were such a kind and lovely man whenever we met and I will miss you immensely not only on this board but outside of it too .
    I did pass my condolences on the Baaarnsley thread on Millersmad to Acido after reading this on here yesterday. I’m glad Cam off Millersmad has shared this link now so us Millers can contribute.

Really sad that this has happened. I remember reading some of the arguments he used to set off on Millersmad, a proper wind up merchant he could be. At the end of the day it’s really sad when we lose anyone one in the football family.

R.I.P. Exile and condolences to all who knew him.

Very sad news. RIP Exile.

Yes thanks to Camiller for giving us the opportunity to pay our respects. A very sad day.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast