+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have Some Really Bad News

I Have Some Really Bad News

Long time poster Exile passed away suddenly this morning following a short illness .

I'm sure all our thoughts will be be his family at this very sad time .

RIP Eric , you were such a kind and lovely man whenever we met and I will miss you immensely not only on this board but outside of it too .

Sad, sad news.

RIP Exile

Oh my God , what dreadful news , God bless him and his family and friends , no matter the differences we had on this board , i still looked upon him as a friend , although we never met I'm deeply upset to hear this sad news , God Bless you Exile , and God bless your family and friends , R I P LAD xx

Sad sad news. Exile was obviously a very intelligent man, liked a good debate and was Reds through and through. He'll be dearly missed on Tykeschat. My thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP fellow Red

Very sad news.
    RIP Exile.

Wow. That's shocking news.
    He was only posting the other day.
    Very sad.

I was with him on his last visit to Oakwell for the first game of last season against Fulham .

Exile wasn't great on his pins by this time but we got you up those stairs old lad in the east stand and watched us play really well that day and win the game .

It took a bit of time getting you back to your car on Doncaster Road up that bloody hill in that heat and you never stopped thanking me but the pleasure was all mine to see you in good spirits after watching a great performance before you drove back to the midlands .

It's a wonderful memory to hold on to Eric now you are gone .

Bless you old lad .

What a sad day. Puts football and Oakwell in perspective.

Only met him once in The Mount. A lovely bloke. We had our differences on here about Cryne but I knew "Ziles" as a good man.

Shocked me ez that.

God bless him and his family.RIP
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-10-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Good thoughts Animal and great memories for you , you take care too , plus all on here , sad sad day ,

Just read the above posts, really sad news. RIP Exile Eric and my thoughts are with his family and friends - God bless you all.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast